K-ROCKS BaSH In THe CaCHe

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
K-rock is hosting their 2nd annual Budweiser Bush Party in grande cache june 20-22, featuring "China White"
Snow and Mud members, now is your chance to come party like a rockstar :D

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
K-rock is hosting their 2nd annual Budweiser Bush Party in grande cache june 20-22, featuring "China White"
Snow and Mud members, now is your chance to come party like a rockstar :D

....Still got the lock up pen near by ?:eek::D

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I thought you had to win tickets to get in? The wife and I would love to go,we have both been trying like hell to get through with no luck.Can you go without winning youur way in?:eek:

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see from your link,tou can buy tickets to the concert,what about the camping,sure wish I could win tix.:rant:

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
I see from your link,tou can buy tickets to the concert,what about the camping,sure wish I could win tix.:rant:

It'd be a good time alright, I haven't even heard the cue to call in a while. Have you seen anything for additional chances on the freeloaders site yet?

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It looks like you can buy tickets in town but I will call the town to find out.

I'vegotthenutz

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can only but tickets to the CHINA WHITE concert from the town. They are $15 a piece. It does not include anything else that K-Rock may sponsor.
I say bring the quads and rods, theres more than enough stuff to do over the weekend plus you can take in the concert.

renegade x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can only but tickets to the CHINA WHITE concert from the town. They are $15 a piece. It does not include anything else that K-Rock may sponsor.
I say bring the quads and rods, theres more than enough stuff to do over the weekend plus you can take in the concert.

I would thank you,but there is still no button.I'm still determined to win tix through k-rock.:D

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
while browsing the GC site, I saw that the trail up to Mount Hamell is now closed. too bad, that was a nice ride up there with a great view.

Top Bottom