Just back from the Yukon - filming Ross Mercer - PICS!!

Extreme Velocity

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
all I can say is unreal....ross has a snowcat and fuel from his sponsor Red Bull and hundreds of miles of untracked terrain at Haines Pass to ride...he is getting ready for his attempt at a double back flip! spent a week filming with him --- take the cat out to some incredible terrain and then accent the all ready sick natural terrain --- it seemed like every hit was 200+ feet with his sled 50-80' in the air. even had a blizzard last Monday for two days of snow and 60mph wind..huddled down in two little trailer campers trying to stay warm (the wind blew so hard it kept our furnances out)....

shot more HD action footage with one rider than I have ever shot with before including the likes of Burandt, Martin, etc.

a few still pics are on the tahoe photo gallery....

TO

Attachments

• Mercer08.jpg
    Mercer08.jpg
    22.8 KB · Views: 177

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
all I can say is unreal....ross has a snowcat and fuel from his sponsor Red Bull and hundreds of miles of untracked terrain at Haines Pass to ride...he is getting ready for his attempt at a double back flip! spent a week filming with him --- take the cat out to some incredible terrain and then accent the all ready sick natural terrain --- it seemed like every hit was 200+ feet with his sled 50-80' in the air. even had a blizzard last Monday for two days of snow and 60mph wind..huddled down in two little trailer campers trying to stay warm (the wind blew so hard it kept our furnances out)....

shot more HD action footage with one rider than I have ever shot with before including the likes of Burandt, Martin, etc.

TO
WOW, THAT'S AN AWESOME JUMP...........

700WFO

Reaction score

TO

Awesome pics, curious as to what type of camera is being used for the stills? Also how do you find it for working in the cold?

Top Bottom