Joey's "I Believe OR not" Thread

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Before doug loses his chit an throws the Ban hammer down on Baby Jesus we can move all the religeous shinanagins into here...

Tail gate section so it's not "public" and for those who love to b1tch & complain about the little freaks posts are more than welcome to ignore this thread & GTFO....

Just sayin....

Last edited:

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
what was the justification other than doug doesn't like him yet is powerless to ignore him?????

and you can't say "off topic" or "provoking" or "rude" otherwise plio, darcy, doug and basically all of us should be banned....

TylerG

Super Mod Geek
Administrator
Reaction score
what was the justification other than doug doesn't like him yet is powerless to ignore him?????

don't know I was in a meeting.....

probably because he wouldn't stop when he was told to stop.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
you can be banned for that?????? I figured it would have something to do with site rules. WOW surprised I'm still around after 5 years, taking direction has never been my strong suit

don't know I was in a meeting.....

probably because he wouldn't stop when he was told to stop.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
when it gets old I just ignore him or redirect the conversation to re-ignite the interest.

Ya' right! He did stir things up a little and set some fire under some peeps but Lordy, Lordy............he is quite insistent and consistent and it gets a little stale.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Both my dogs got quilled by a porcupine this morning and are at the vet right now....... Maybe god is mad at me so he seeks vengence by way of my dogs...

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Way too many to even consider trying to deal with myself, they had to be put under for the vet to do it.... snouts, eyes, legs.... they really showed that prickly fawker...idiots...

Didn't think about cutting the tops of and pulling them yourself?

Top Bottom