JH Diesel Emissions Video

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone with half of a brain can see right through this carbon emissions crap. But look at the dill weed running this country. yes this is the clown making the rules.
we need to remove him and get back to basic. Sadly we have allowed the lefty’s to grow and control the planet. Now we are stuck with 70 percent stupid and 30 percent reasonable. The cards are stacked against us.

smokinD

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Anyone with half of a brain can see right through this carbon emissions crap. But look at the dill weed running this country. yes this is the clown making the rules.
we need to remove him and get back to basic. Sadly we have allowed the lefty’s to grow and control the planet. Now we are stuck with 70 percent stupid and 30 percent reasonable. The cards are stacked against us.
Funny how they can have none of these emission control devices on Corporate vehicles either, followed an RCMP tac vehicle to town the other day clearly a deleted version as i never saw any DEF tanks etc.. on this unit.

freeflorider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh we are in a state of do what I say not what I do. Most of the politicians traveling around over the past year but we can’t visit our familys.
totally unexplainable but the lefty’s dig right in and say it’s ok. Sick of this control.

Top Bottom