How do I prevent 800 meltdown???

Rocky Mountain Rider

Reaction score
"c112", is that Octane Boost?

Why would you tape the headlight adjuster dial? Yes you should run premium oils, it is a high performance machine. you wouldn't run low grade in your high end car would you? Fuel is one of the key components. Drain out your old gas that has been in there over the summer even if you used stabilizer. Its old and garbage, put it in your mower or something. Be careful when exceeding 91 octane fuel especially with these new ethanol blended gasoline's. When you fire the sled up, you should let it idle, not for hours, but to warm the engine. Any mechanic will tell you a two stroke should be warmed properly. I would recommend buy some c112 and using 4L per tank. This will reduce your octane problems and only add life to your engine. 2 stroke motors don't require much to stay alive but if your not giving the motor what it need it will die. FUEL, OIL, AIR, AND COOLANT. Keep it fed, keep it breathing and keep it cool, respectively.

"c112", is that Octane Boost?

Sledtillded

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
700 miles on mine, stock with 10 update.......no bog ever, always warm it up, run low elevation clutch weights for sure if down around 2000 - 3000 ft, been running 250 ml of premix to every tank as stock pump is around 75 : 1 from what i have heard.

Top Bottom