Home reno: giving away old fixtures/cabinets etc

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If anyone is like me and plans ahead...I am doing a reno on my house May 1st and will be trying to recycle, re-purpose or donate as much as possible. So there will be a few things up for grabs. I replaced all plumbing fixtures after 2009 sometime, just can't remember when. Everything works, just getting new. I think the cabinets, sinks and toilets could be great for a shop or garage. PM if interested.

- kitchen cabinets (1979)
- kitchen sink (stainless steel dual sink)
- kitchen faucet (Moen 67315C pull out)
- main bath cabinet (1979)
- lav sink (steel sink)
- lav faucet
- 1/2 bath toilet
- main bath toilet
- dining room table light fixture
- two suspended light fixtures in living room

Last edited:

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can donate stuff like this to habitat for humanity as well.

Thank you! :) Yes they are a possibility however they charge to pick up any donations. Whatever I have left over I will be trying to donate to friends and family first then to places such as Habitat for Humanity.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still have a lot of things available. Hammer drops in just under 2 months. Please message me if you would like any fixtures listed. Pretty much anything I'm tearing out is up for grabs. Dishwasher, range and fridge have all been spoken for.

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Still trying to see a bit more stuff re-purposed. You will be able to come get them April 30th - May 3rd.

Item's Available:
- lower kitchen cabinets available
- 2 x bathroom vanities with sink and faucet

Trashy

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I should swing by, and see what you have still...... Did you cancel the spray foam?

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should swing by, and see what you have still...... Did you cancel the spray foam?

yeah swing by! Let me know when you'd like to come by. I cancelled spray foam, but will be getting you guys to install some insulation, supply and install drywall and do all mudding and taping. I discovered my heating issue in the master is due to lack of return air. So I will be re-doing the HVAC as well. Figured it wasn't worth it to only spray the master, just use bat, same as everywhere else. When I build I will do spray for sure

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alrighty...last time I post about this. But stuff still available. Please PM me if you are looking for any sorts of materials. Due to a change in my scope of work I'm now gutting my basement as well...this means the below is also available

- 1 x Maax T/S unit with Knock down walls (approx 3-4 years old) <--I doubt the walls will come out nicely, but the tub itself should.
- T/S faucet
- 1 x Low profile round front toilet
- small vanity with sink and faucet

I also found a tap set, never used never opened someone can have, matching toilet paper holder, cabinets, sinks and faucets from 1/2 bath and main bath still available. That's about it worthwhile to take. May 2nd or 3rd, anything not claimed will be donated or destroyed.

Trashy 668...get your butt out to my place to pick some stuff!

Top Bottom