Helmet Blowout Sale!

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
C3 PowerSports is having a Blowout helmet sale on all M2R Helmets!

GENESIS Helmets
Safety & quality at an affordable price. The GENESIS' Ficore shell is a breakthrough in polycarbonate technology. By adding fiber strands during the shell production process M2R is able to construct a shell that out performs other polycarbonate shells, offering a higher level of safety for kids and adults alike. The totally new shell design increases safety, comfort and ventilation performance, making the Genesis helmet the best value for money available today!
  • Ficore Shell
  • Fully Removable liner
  • Available in a host of awesome new graphic designs
  • Flow through adjustable ventilation
  • Meets or exceeds DOT
  • Worldwide Standards Approved
  • Race style D-Ring Retention System
Genesis Adult Reg $169.99 Now Only $80
Genesis Junior Reg $129.99 Now Only $60

SX100
The SX100 is our entry level helmet that benefits in safety and design from our extensive race heritage.
  • Injection molded Thermo-alloy shell
  • EPS inner liner
  • Fully adjustable visor
  • D-Ring Retention System
  • Removable cheek pads
  • Meets or Exceeds DOT Standards

SX100 Adult Reg $99.99 Now Only $50

We have sizes ranging from Youth Small to XL
Come visit us at our shop in Salmon Arm or call 250-833-3538 to order
Helmet Sizing Chart.JPG

Last edited:

REPO

Reaction score
That Genesis Demolition looks pretty sweet. I don't know much about these helmets, but was wondering how warm they are for winter riding? As well, do they fit kinda loose or tight? When I bought my last helmet, I tried on a bunch of different brands and models of the same size. I was confused by how differently they all fit before I finally found something that was comfortable. I guess I got a large and odd shaped head! :rolleyes:

I am interested though...........

Justin @ C3 PowerSports

Reaction score
Website
www.c3powersports.com
That Genesis Demolition looks pretty sweet. I don't know much about these helmets, but was wondering how warm they are for winter riding? As well, do they fit kinda loose or tight? When I bought my last helmet, I tried on a bunch of different brands and models of the same size. I was confused by how differently they all fit before I finally found something that was comfortable. I guess I got a large and odd shaped head! :rolleyes:

I am interested though...........

The helmets are similar to other motocross style helmets, and aren't quite as warm as a full face. the liner is fully removable and is nice and thick, so they do fit a little tighter at first, but offer a bit more warmth than some other motocross style helmets.

The Genesis Demolition is a nice helmet (I have one myself) but we have sold out of XL and L in that style, however we still have lots of mediums. The sizing chart I provided is fairly accurate, so make sure you measure or come in and try one on!

I suggest using something like the as they fit these style of helmets nicely as they have a hinged strap mount and a removable nose-mask that covers your entire nose, blocking cold air.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Can you take credit card payment and ship on a purolator account # if provided?

Top Bottom