Hells Half Acre Sunday Aug26th

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Myself and a few friends are heading there Sunday everybody is welcome to join us ...
There's a fair bit of mud there just so you know...
We will be meeting at the staging area on the east side of RR30 just 3.1km north from the Yellowhead.
Last time I was out (week ago) there were a few trees across some of the trails. So I was wondering if there were a problem with me bringin a chainsaw to
clean er up a bit? or will somebody complain?

https://www.snowandmud.com/forum/382/sbrs-ungodly-sick-fantasy-thread-18292-1031.html

Ron

Last edited:

Winnipeg-Roy

Reaction score
whats the riding out the at hha are the trails long do they go for a while is there good mud and other fun things new to area need to know what the riding is like thanks

Ron H

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nobody will complain if your just cleaning up a few areas. I live very close to that and I have 2 friends that live on either side of the trail system there. All good. I will be there on sat myself. Have fun.

If my quad suvives Brazeau on Sat I'll be there Sunday....

Winnipeg-Roy

Reaction score
I'd rather ride in the Edson area.
rode it lived there bought the shirt and won a leatherman dont want to go back for just a day ride looking for somethin close see ya sunday i have a black brute snorked with a quad box my bro has a green mud pro with a quad box most likley stage on rr30 as i checked it out today there is a little staging area there as aposed to leaving trucks on the road

Last edited:
Top Bottom