Handle bar riser on the 2017

Utter_Kaos

Reaction score
How did people find it rode with the tall riser, has any one seen them with a lower riser

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Utter_Kaos

Reaction score
I'm putting a four inch riser on mine when it shows up. I will try that and see how it goes

Denali881

Reaction score
good question... I'm curious to see how it fill fit me, I'm 5'10 as well.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Any more thoughts

Just put the 4.7 inch riser on the sleds today and shot a video on it. The ski doo risers come available in 4.7, 6.5, 7.5(stock) and 9.3 inches. If you want smaller you can go with RSI or Cheetah factory racing. I have 2 sets of 3 inch RSI risers for anyone, they are like new 100.00 shipped each. I will put the vid up soon. cheers dave

Utter_Kaos

Reaction score
Thanks norona I will order a 4.7 Should be pretty close to what I had on my 2014 Xm. I tried to put my rsi on last night and the handle bars are skinner, I was. NOt able to fit the mountain bar on with this riser though

SidewaysInto3rd

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
too bad skidoo went down to 7/8" bars on the x.. now you have to change the bar too

my favorite is last year's X bar with 4" riser and i'm 5'8" ... cheaper than CFR or RSI bar and i really like the bend and rise on it

Utter_Kaos

Reaction score
Yea I had the 4 inch riser on the 2014xm with stock handle bars. I just ordered the 4.7 for the 850xm for stalk bars. And see how it goes

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Thanks norona I will order a 4.7 Should be pretty close to what I had on my 2014 Xm. I tried to put my rsi on last night and the handle bars are skinner, I was. NOt able to fit the mountain bar on with this riser though

Ya but the risers come with the adapters for the smaller diameter bars. I have 2 sets for sale that come with the inserts for new stock bars and take them out for oversized.

Utter_Kaos

Reaction score
Yes they come with adapters but then the mountain won't bolt on if you use the adapters on the gen 4

Utter_Kaos

Reaction score
Just put the 4.7 inch riser on the sleds today and shot a video on it. The ski doo risers come available in 4.7, 6.5, 7.5(stock) and 9.3 inches. If you want smaller you can go with RSI or Cheetah factory racing. I have 2 sets of 3 inch RSI risers for anyone, they are like new 100.00 shipped each. I will put the vid up soon. cheers dave

Do you find the 4.7 a good height

pooch

Reaction score
anyone know if the Doo adjustable riser for the G4 MXZ / renegade ( P/N 860201429) works on the summits? its 4.9" to 6.3". sounds about perfect for us short guys, ( im 5,9) and i find the stock 7.5" way to tall.

Rotax_Kid

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
anyone know if the Doo adjustable riser for the G4 MXZ / renegade ( P/N 860201429) works on the summits? its 4.9" to 6.3". sounds about perfect for us short guys, ( im 5,9) and i find the stock 7.5" way to tall.

It should. Renegades and MX's are using 7/8 bars as well.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
Yes with the lower handle bar height they work perfect for me...the stock bar last season had more height to it, this year it has less. cheers dave

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

From what I've been told, all adjustable risers have been back ordered. Available mid December.

pooch

Reaction score
im going to check my dealer to see if they have any in stock, im waiting on my prefilter kit anyway.

Top Bottom