Group of 3 riding blue river March23rd24th looking to hook up with a group

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Hey guys 3 of us heading down we have ridden Valemount Many times have all our Avy gear but have never riden Blue river we will be staying at the glacier thanks guys can't wait to hit some Pow. Sleds are 2 - M1000s and 1 doo 163

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should do it the nexted weekend and maybe catpride will take you out.....lol

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you should do it the nexted weekend and maybe catpride will take you out.....lol

I'll let junior warm up a bit............if he's not to tired...........hey junior there are NO warm up shacks in BLue for you to warm up........or ride to...................JS

CATPRIDE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If you can't find another group, we could hook you up with a guide!

JR I dont mean to steal your thread BUT..................DIGGER this question is for you..............are you available to all sledders or just the ones that stay in one of the hotels in Blue? Plus if you are available how much do you charge for a day?

tmurphy

Reaction score
Hey guys 3 of us heading down we have ridden Valemount Many times have all our Avy gear but have never riden Blue river we will be staying at the glacier thanks guys can't wait to hit some Pow. Sleds are 2 - M1000s and 1 doo 163

just pm'd you.

scrfce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
JR I dont mean to steal your thread BUT..................DIGGER this question is for you..............are you available to all sledders or just the ones that stay in one of the hotels in Blue? Plus if you are available how much do you charge for a day?
Not to speak for digger but u could check his website for some info Blue River Sledz - BC

Good guy to ride with for sure

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Thanks guys I Talked to Digger last week and they only had a guide fo the Saturday we are going to use there services just looking for another group to tag along with for Friday..

boots

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you could go talk to robin at the Holly Smoke Inn or digger and get a map of white river and play in there for the day on friday ... if you are looking for a warm up run

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Thanks Guys.. We only get out to the mountains a couple times of year so it would be nice to get back where some great riding is that Blue River is knowen for. We have diqqer booked for saturday cant wait its going to be a blast.

Bigbragg

Reaction score
We will b leaving fort Mac that same day (March 23). And staying at the sandman for four nights.
You can ride with us.
PM me if you would like my cell number.

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
There will be a group of us meeting at Blue River Sledz Friday at 8am if anyone wants to join for a day of riding... The Forcast looks amazing

tmurphy

Reaction score
There will be a group of us meeting at Blue River Sledz Friday at 8am if anyone wants to join for a day of riding... The Forcast looks amazing

We'll see you there Friday morning. Our group went from 7 down to 3. What are you guys driving?

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
Lifted Dodge with Sled Deck and 2 place trailer Ill give you a shout when we get to town Thursday Night...

cat pride 2009

Reaction score
We don't have any real plans we have to go see diqqer in the am and go from there were open to ideas

Top Bottom