Graves creek - n.w montana!

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
WE are having a beach campout on Sat. evening if it is nice.. Cruisen on boats on Sun. Food, Fun and lots of Boones Farm.....Give Buc , Brent, or myself a call

One Shot Willie

Reaction score
hey,hey to all my homies...2+months til we ride again...thought i'd get the smack - talk going again...wondering what new add-ons blue ski-doo is upto for this year??? (as if it matters...) ha!! lol...:cool:

09 Blue Ski-Doo

Reaction score
OH Billie! I've been Really Workin towards this season!:thumbsup2: Been on a Ballast reduction program and been puttin a new part on here and there, she needs to go visit Dream Marine for the last little Tweek! If i can beat Buck on just one hill one time it'll all be worth it!!!!!!

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
OKAY BOYS..... Maybe it is time that I took all of ya on....:rolleyes:then again maybe not....:beer:I'll sit back and drink.. cook..

It will be great to have the BFRT together again

BuckHorn

Reaction score
BFRT National Holiday

It is less then one month to the BFRT National Holiday on December 1st. There is 30 inches at the snotel site and more coming next week!!! Time to get things rolling. Wee Watermelon is talking some serious smack these days about his "tweaks" to the blue ski-doo. Drunk Eddy has a new sled and it is time to make some marks in the snow.

BuckHorn

Reaction score
Nothing new on my sled. Wee Watermelon will be the test dummy on any improvements made to the Blue Machines. Looking forward to getting the crew together soon.

tamsy

Reaction score
I see that whitefish has been getting some snow up top and the forcast in Eureka is for more rain down below! Has any one been up Graves lately to check out where the snow line is at? It;s getting harder and harder to wait!:beer:

MHMontana

Reaction score
Mmmm...pow pow. No school for this girl on December 1st, its a holiday...riiiight??!! Hope we can all hit the mountain together! It's been too long since I've seen everyone. Once December 1st hits I expect you all to come out of the woodwork and show your faces. Yes you too Cane!!! I have a bottle of Boones chilling in the fridge for this special occasion. I'm just that prepared. :beer::beer::beer:

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
Can't do Dec 1st. but maybe we can all do dinner at the Point of Rocks on Saturday Dec 4. ...A preseason riding dinner with lots of great prime rib, Boones farm and sledding families.

Anyone up for it?????:d:d:d:d:d

MHMontana

Reaction score
DragonLady, a cut of prime from the Point is something I'll never turn down. Count my friend Joseph and I in.:beer:

Top Bottom