Graves creek - n.w montana!

BuckHorn

Reaction score
I checked the snotel history and we did not have 92" until April 1st of last year. The Saturday rides was good. Covered lots of ground. Here are a couple pictures from our Weasel ride and Google ride from last week.

Attachments

• Big Bill at Weasel.jpg
    Big Bill at Weasel.jpg
    51 KB · Views: 120
  • Kevy at Weasel.jpg
    Kevy at Weasel.jpg
    45.7 KB · Views: 120
  • Hanging at Google.jpg
    Hanging at Google.jpg
    44.2 KB · Views: 117
  • Google bowl boys.jpg
    Google bowl boys.jpg
    44.3 KB · Views: 116
  • Willie at Mustard.jpg
    Willie at Mustard.jpg
    43.4 KB · Views: 116

One Shot Willie

Reaction score
man o man the pics all look awesome!!! i'm gonna be gettin back in the groove soon peeps!!! glad 2 c the father figger was out on sat...thought bout ya'll - all damn day... hey i think i'm gonna put a big yellow smiley face on the bottom of my sled for those tail-walker shots....:kickass: :d:beer::d: cool:

BuckHorn

Reaction score
I know Megs isn't going to like this but, Saturday should be a good day to be in the mountains. Sashmo Marek will be on the blue skidoo, Boots Broom on the red rocket and a rare sighting of Fuzzy Davel will be on tap. The BFG will be signing autographs at the Frontier later that night also. With mushrooms on his steak of course. Could be entertaining!!!

MHMontana

Reaction score
Yeah, Megs doesn't like this. Especially a BFG sighting and I can't be there :confused: Uncle Boots Broom best be treatin' my new gloriously improved Red Rocket like his own child. I'd hate to see her go down for the count again!!! Take lots of pics for me on Saturday gang. And MAYBE I'll be getting the BFG to sign my forehead down at the BullPen (frontier) on Saturday evening. I miss that big man. Be Safe!!!!! :beer:

BuckHorn

Reaction score
No Dragonlady either?!? How about Coleman? We will have to practice our Mustard Lake dance without you two. We will build off of our first practice round at Swamp Meadow. Cane needs to come up for some names for Tyler. Wild Island Willie works for ol Willard.

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
Buckhorn..... you know the drill....:d:d you will have to work on the old man....No Dragon lady...she is going to have a fish fry at her parents house....:eek: and i'm sure the old man won't want to go with me:)

I think we should all make a date for next Saturday along with Chicken fried steak night........any takers????

MHMontana

Reaction score
You CANNOT put Willie and Tyler in the BFRT without Donna and I there. I want to do my pow-wow dance on top of the red rocket for it.

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
By Law Addition:

BFRT Bylaws,
Section 1:
Rule 1: What happens on the Mountain, Stays on the Mountain! Not on Facebook! ALL members of the BFRT are entitled to know about any fenderbenders, crashes or any other notable incidents....(pictures would be helpful)
2. No Strawberry Hill.
3. We don't give Ed Whiskey!
4. Don't Cross open Creeks, Ponds or Lakes.
5. Never Follow Wee Watermellon!
6. December 1st is declared "National BFRT Holiday"
7. The BFRT team can not pass Beer Meadow without at least one beer and/or 1 Bootle of Boones Farm being consumed.
8. Mustard Lake will be designated as Holy Ground and a special dance will be performed by the group when we first arrive at this holy place.
9. BFRT Team membership comes with certain standards: A potential member must have five rides with the group during a season before they are even eligible to become a member. If the five rides are satisfied, a vote of the full membership will take place on acceptance of potential member. There will be a trial period of at least three rides before a BFRT name is given to the potential member. Wee Watermelon will be the official for all new members.
10. Orange "Treewell" Huricane will be the keeper and asigner of the names!
11. A Member that Opens the Bottle of Boones shall be the one who keepith track of the Little White lid....
12. The media will be notified 24 hours in advance of a Coleman sighting at the parking lot.
13. Debriefings in the BFG's trailer will be cleared with the members wives prior to a given riding event. A written note will be needed as proof before attend said debriefing.
14. The route to "The Rock Bowl" will be kept a secret. If this confidentiality is broken, a member will be placed on Double Secret Probation with Drunk Eddy, who is always in probation pergitory.
15. Our leader is allowed two get lost muligans a year, after that he will be up for repremand. (From Wee Watermelon).
16. If a invitation is extended to potential member for a riding outing and it is declined for insufficient reasons, that person faces a lifetime ban, we shall call this the Rolloff Rule!
[/SIZE]
17. One Girl must be present for all initiations at Mustard Lake.

BuckHorn

Reaction score
Saturday 9am schedule

:common001::firefire:Looks like a large crowd for Saturday. BFG is up for the entire weekend. Stanley Dale has replaced Boots on the red rocket. Sashmo is still going to be dragging his knuckles around the mountain. Steve O the pirate will be there. Doc Nate and his bro Ryan are in. Fuzzy Davel and Step are looking in. Eddy is working to get out of his call. Wee Watermelon is a go. Mango and Dragon lady are out but will be there in spirit. Cane???? Cane???? Cane??? Willie is out (wife has a part of his anatomy in a tight grip). Tyler R will be there in force. Will call Eric and JR. No formal inductions will be made!! Practicing will be permitted so the gals can check out our new moves.:common001::firefire:

MHMontana

Reaction score
Still takin' the big guy to the Frontier Saturday night after riding??? What time? I can ALWAYS make the Frontier ;)

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
Re: Saturday 9am schedule

Boone's Farm Fan Club Online: Flavors

Treewell, we must find Tyler a name! May i suggest Mountain "Dingle" Berry??

:common001::firefire:Looks like a large crowd for Saturday. BFG is up for the entire weekend. Stanley Dale has replaced Boots on the red rocket. Sashmo is still going to be dragging his knuckles around the mountain. Steve O the pirate will be there. Doc Nate and his bro Ryan are in. Fuzzy Davel and Step are looking in. Eddy is working to get out of his call. Wee Watermelon is a go. Mango and Dragon lady are out but will be there in spirit. Cane???? Cane???? Cane??? Willie is out (wife has a part of his anatomy in a tight grip). Tyler R will be there in force. Will call Eric and JR. No formal inductions will be made!! Practicing will be permitted so the gals can check out our new moves.:common001::firefire:

How about the Basic BFRT group going sledding on Sunday???? Just for a couple hours or so????:)

Orange Hurricane

Reaction score
To the Rock then on to the Wolverine!!!:)

Attachments

• 100_0125.jpg
    100_0125.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 117
  • 100_0132.jpg
    100_0132.jpg
    69.1 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_0128.jpg
    100_0128.jpg
    65.8 KB · Views: 105
  • 100_0136.jpg
    100_0136.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 108
  • 100_0130.jpg
    100_0130.jpg
    54 KB · Views: 103
  • 100_0117.jpg
    100_0117.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 104
  • 100_0141.jpg
    100_0141.jpg
    109.1 KB · Views: 106
  • 100_0138.jpg
    100_0138.jpg
    92.3 KB · Views: 108

blackberry dragon lady

Reaction score
I understand that there was a couple more creek bottoms found this weekend by our boys....and even a knockout by snowcat.... See what happens when the girls are not around!!!!:stretcher::hand:

MHMontana

Reaction score
Lovin' the pics Cane!!!! Sure did miss going on this weekend! We on for a ride this saturday??? Sinclair Basin is callin' our names :d

Top Bottom