Golden 22,23

jmercer

Reaction score
Looks like I got screwed out of Sunday guys. I won't be able to go because they called me in for work. Tried to get it changed but nobody else will work that day. Pretty pissed atm because it looks like a good crew going to Radium. I'll have to get in on a ride with you all some other time. :mad::rant:

slabm7

Reaction score
Looks like I got screwed out of Sunday guys. I won't be able to go because they called me in for work. Tried to get it changed but nobody else will work that day. Pretty pissed atm because it looks like a good crew going to Radium. I'll have to get in on a ride with you all some other time. :mad::rant:

That sucks, we'll get out another time, I'm always looking for people to ride with.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya im workin the night shaft. im meen shift. But ya ill call you tommorow around 5ish or so and we can line stuff up. I can let you know about the everything tommorow. How far of a drive is it to radium. Abour 2 hours or so?z

slabm7

Reaction score
Ya im workin the night shaft. im meen shift. But ya ill call you tommorow around 5ish or so and we can line stuff up. I can let you know about the everything tommorow. How far of a drive is it to radium. Abour 2 hours or so?z

It all depends on the parkway condtions, but I would guess anywhere from 2.5hrs to 3hrs. I'll print some stuff off the net tonight about staging areas and riding areas. Talk to you at 5 ish.

snowseeker

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hey you guys are going to Radium instead of Golden? So what are the plans and times that your planning on going? I might make the trip down from Edmonton.

slabm7

Reaction score
hey you guys are going to Radium instead of Golden? So what are the plans and times that your planning on going? I might make the trip down from Edmonton.

Yeah there is to much vandalism in Golden for me to take a chance so Radium seems like a decent spot. Not %100 sure of the complete plans yet, will know more tonight and I will let you know what the plans are if you want to make the trip down.

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Ya if i can get rid of my other sled tommorow im in for sure. Just so i can go pick up that deck. But ya what time do you wanna leave??

Top Bottom