Going to Fernie tomorrow.

4x4racing

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
was there yesterday trail up sucked snow was great only met up with 1 group of 2 was getting the odd face shot tones of untouched

Rufer19

Reaction score
Where abouts you guys riding? Elkford, Limestone, Fernie, Rolling Hills? Looking to come out that way this weekend, but don't know where to go, buddy bought a sled late this year and hasn't been able to try it out yet.

Rufer19

Reaction score
Headed out to ride Elkford area tomorrow guys. Any pointers on where to go? Have never been to that side of the highway before. Anyone else out riding tomorrow in that area and wouldn't mind a couple guys tagging along?

BillyYork

Reaction score
Hey I would like to get out first week of may. Would this be too late in the season you think?

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Hey I would like to get out first week of may. Would this be too late in the season you think?

There will be snow and you should be able to ride well into June. Problem is getting to the snow line and some areas are easier than others. Elkford is probably the hardest and the earliest to shut down due to the large exposed rocks on the Crossing Creek trail.

Brentk

Reaction score
Did you guys in the Fernie - Crowsnest area get this last storm? Thinking about going south for 1 last ride tomorrow....maybe Corbin? there are 2 of us in a truck with sled deck, no trailer, just looking for some late soft snow.

Top Bottom