Front bumpers

Newmanater90

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I only tried once and like I said it was in the dark on top my deck. I got frustrated. I guess if I took my time and tried harder It may have worked.

NoBrakes!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Little update on my Skinz Rasmussen front bumper. The install was easy, I didnt have to remove the main pipe since I had the bottom pan off already, a few supplied bolts and rivets to install. Cover fit fine after install. Did some tree riding to test it out, sled took a 60' downhill run into a 10" spruce and hit on the right side on the extension. Bent the right side extension back to the plastic, and the main support to the shock tower has a slight "S" in it from absorbing the hit. No other damage, no broke plastic, no broken snow screen and no bent pipe like all the previous hits on stock bumpers. thoroughly impressed.

Blownsilver

Reaction score
Just checked with skinz front bumpers are back ordered, does anyone/dealer have or know where to get one within a week or so. I don't even care about brand I just need something ASAP

AkNomad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Too bad your not in Alaska, one of the local dealers here in Anchorage has 2 or 3 of the Skinz Rasmussen front bumpers in stock.

Grizzly4323

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought Skinz bumpers last year for my T3, and last weekend crashed into a big tree now need to replace the front bumper. Well now that Skinz has so much work they have decided to suspend internet sales. AGAIN! Now I guess I will need to find a bumper from another manufacturer.

So thanks Skinz for the great after sales service!!

That's my great experience with SKINZ!!

sc800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Bought Skinz bumpers last year for my T3, and last weekend crashed into a big tree now need to replace the front bumper. Well now that Skinz has so much work they have decided to suspend internet sales. AGAIN! Now I guess I will need to find a bumper from another manufacturer.

So thanks Skinz for the great after sales service!!

That's my great experience with SKINZ!!
Call Joel at Lethbridge machine shop. He builds them.
a9973b6cd63a8adc18d8be6996b03260.jpg

korydz

Reaction score
Have you looked at a Zbroz one? I just put one on my Summit. Very happy with the fit and performance and the willow smashing capabilities.
995017934c6a9738763e09bd24dac384.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Thistledoo

Reaction score
The LMS bumpers are made from chrome moly tubing!! no alum here...hit a big tree last year with one and it saved my front end...bent the bumper but the rest was fine...and it was a big hit!

Top Bottom