FATHERS DAY GIFT IDEAS

Stompin Tom

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I dont want my kids finding out about the fathers day gifts my wife gives me.

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Taking My dad up North fishing on Besnard for the weekend, he's taking care of the food I'm bringing the truck and boat.... As many others have said, you can't buy more time.
Found the walleyes.
20220618_214300.jpg

MK4TDI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You obviously don't live in alberta lol. Don't forget to take the cheeks and front wings!
No sir. Northern Sask lakes are pretty hard to beat, 4 walleye limit per person, 4 people in the boat.

Everything over 4lbs gets put back in the lake aswell as Everything under 2.5lbs

Probably put close to 40 walleyes back into the lake over the weekend.

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No sir. Northern Sask lakes are pretty hard to beat, 4 walleye limit per person, 4 people in the boat.

Everything over 4lbs gets put back in the lake aswell as Everything under 2.5lbs

Probably put close to 40 walleyes back into the lake over the weekend.

Lol I know what you mean. IMO there's no more beautiful lakes than northern sask.

Lesser slave lake is crazy for walleye. 3 of us fishing in one hour caught 120 walleye. You can catch them on a stick lol. Mind you the limit is one per person per day.

Yeah here in alberta the law makes us keep the breeding jack fish. Brilliant....

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Lol I know what you mean. IMO there's no more beautiful lakes than northern sask.

Lesser slave lake is crazy for walleye. 3 of us fishing in one hour caught 120 walleye. You can catch them on a stick lol. Mind you the limit is one per person per day.

Yeah here in alberta the law makes us keep the breeding jack fish. Brilliant....

are you kidding us ? 120 ??? i know where im heading to on days off

ABMax24

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Used to live there as a kid, I think the best we ever did was 250 in an evening with 5 in the boat. Used to be only a small percentage that were of legal size though, but that was when you could keep 3, not the 1 that you're allowed today.

2kDoo

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Used to live there as a kid, I think the best we ever did was 250 in an evening with 5 in the boat. Used to be only a small percentage that were of legal size though, but that was when you could keep 3, not the 1 that you're allowed today.

I remember in the 90s same experience, but near the end of the 90s, early 2000s it was almost impossible to catch 3 or 4 keeps from slave

The big greasy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Totally honest. If you don't have a bit in 2 min your minnow has fallen off. It's nuts there. Especially now, went in October and it was very poor.

Top Bottom