Factory series FOX Evol for T Motion

Curt

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
xm Float 3 brochure copy smaller.jpg We are really proud of this kit and with the 12 test units out last year it is dialled. Awsome feedback! Full valving guarentee and local support and service. For the non carbon believers we have aluminum side straps available.
Thank you

Curt Miskew
NEXTECH
780-983-5389
NEXTECH carbonsled.com
nextech@shaw.ca

MoThEr TrUcKeR

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
X2^ had the kit last year and worked awesome! Now have the new factory series floats and ready for another awesome season with the nextech kit!

M1ryguy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
How would this setup handle a turbo ? Is it worth it or just fork up the $ for something like a k-mod or ez-ryde ?

Curt

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
All of the rear spring force is on the rear arm and not split between rear arm and rail. This allows more control of transfer than stock but still allows you to pull the front end up.
Tons of adjustment for sag control and bottoming resistance.
Also holds less snow with the springs removed

For Turbo If you love to climb the steep stuff I recommend our Mono Shock settup for the ultimate control. It now also has the Float 3 Evol shock.

Here is the parts

Xm Float parts pic half size.jpg

Ramjet15x

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I also had the first gen and it works way better than stock, the range of adjustment is huge!
I used it without factory springs, not one issue!

Rode the crap off it over some big stuff and never really bottomed.

I also sled ski a lot and double 25% of the time with another 200lb'r and it stood up.

Great product and the newer design on speaks to better potential.

Top Bottom