e-tec fuel mileage

jbb

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
are they way cheaper then the competition to run???

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I was riding with my cousin who has a stock nytro, and at the end of the day i paid the same amount that he did for fuel. And we were doing the same kinda riding.

jhsummit

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.jhactivities.com
Half a tank in 200km??? Really? Was that on trail or in the deep? Now I'm from the states so I don't really understand the whole km thing but it sounds like a long ways... I've been getting a little better milage than my carb sled, but not that much. And oil! I've been ripping through oil! You guys?

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
rode with rsw84 today in fernie so he will back it up another 88 kilometre day and only 3 bars of fuel used I will fill it up tommorow and report how many liters it takes to fill it my guess is just around 18 litres. riding was trail heavy wet snow and wind sift pow with lots of tree and small hill riding

underdog

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Half a tank in 200km??? Really? Was that on trail or in the deep? Now I'm from the states so I don't really understand the whole km thing but it sounds like a long ways... I've been getting a little better milage than my carb sled, but not that much. And oil! I've been ripping through oil! You guys?

It says tank and a half.
My sled was going through lots of oil before my break in was over, but now its a lot better.
My buddy has an 08 XP 800 with the 163 (same sled, just carbed) and we climbed the same hills, and everything. At the end of the day he put in $31 worth of gas, and I put in $19.

ACP

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Hope this helps 1 us gallon ( i say this because pretty much everybody else in the world would use imperial gallons, well actually the metric system) no disrespect but one of yours would equal 3.7854 liters also you should ask these guys elevation as that makes a difference. ACP

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hope this helps 1 us gallon ( i say this because pretty much everybody else in the world would use imperial gallons, well actually the metric system) no disrespect but one of yours would equal 3.7854 liters also you should ask these guys elevation as that makes a difference. ACP

and 1.6km = 1 mile
200km = 125 miles

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so time to post pics of my sleds fuel mileage since there are so many whiners on the cat sight that cried that my sled must be special because it doesnt burn fuel were here ya go ask rsw84 he will back it up :nono:

sorry first pic is blurry due to rain boo! but it says 84.9 on the km range and yes that is only 2 bars of fuel missing and yes under 15 litres of fuel burned playing all day long!

Attachments

• gas2.jpg
    gas2.jpg
    41.7 KB · Views: 183
  • gas 1.jpg
    gas 1.jpg
    40.6 KB · Views: 187

trench

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That is some very good mileage for sure. Depending on price and miles ridden I'm usually putting between $30 and $40 dollars of premium in my Dragon at the end of the day.

Trench

jaredszakacs

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
yeah I honestly dont know what it is first sled I have owned that has been under 20 litres for a good solid day of riding love this new sled!

jeffg463

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so time to post pics of my sleds fuel mileage since there are so many whiners on the cat sight that cried that my sled must be special because it doesnt burn fuel were here ya go ask rsw84 he will back it up :nono:

sorry first pic is blurry due to rain boo! but it says 84.9 on the km range and yes that is only 2 bars of fuel missing and yes under 15 liters of fuel burned playing all day long!

Maybe check your fuel gauge. It appears to be broken. While your fuel mileage is indeed, decent, that machine, unless I am mistaken, has a 40 liter tank. Soooo your gauge should be showing about half if you put 18L. into it.

Just saying:)

Top Bottom