crf450 horror stories... I wanna hear em

clint/KTM/16

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Clint, so how would you compare your ktm250 4st to the honda?
i really like my 250xc so far, but have not put enough hours on it give it an honest review.
What i like about the ktm 450 is the e-start button for flashing up those big brutes. i was initially looking for a 450 4st but found this 250xc at great price and decided to stay with 2strokes. So far glad I did, but at times would love to just roll the throttle on a 450......I do like the tractor pull on the 450, so it was a big decision at the time.......wished I had the cash to own both!!

Well.. The CRF 250R did have closer gear ratios than my new one and i liked the torque. But The KTM has More forgivable suspension, smoother power, easy starting, easy maintenence. My CRF was in the shop when i got the KTM and I had not ridden the CRF for a month and a half o when i jumped on the KTM I couldnt compare because i had not tidden the CRF in so long. then when i got the CRF back I took it for a rip and I was like Yeah the KTM comes out on top. Yeah i do love the electric start!!
Yeah i wish i had money for both a 450 and a 250. i am the same i love the tractor pull on the 450's!!:beer:

Top Bottom