Clutching and exhaust

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've got a cutler torsional clutch kit with a straight 38 helix and green/white spring, problem is it piles up when reverse is used. Anyone have any suggestions? Next anybody add a coupling for a AF probe on a Thing can, I have Speedwerx can now but it's all cracked up, or thinking of a new tunnel dump can. Any input would be appreciated.

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I not sure but I don't think all of the torsional secondary's work with the newer reverse. They only work with the reverse that is done in the diamond drive. As for a tunnel dump can I would be hesitant on doing that. My cousin has a TSS tunnel dump on his xm and it sounds horrible! I don't know if it is just that can orif they all sound like that.

Sent while sitting on the toilet when I should be working!

drew562

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If the torsional conversion kits are no good, than what should we be doing for clutching?
Getting rid of compression style secondary is the way to go on cats. The reverse still works with r e r for unloading and moving around. Just have to be gentle on the throttle bro.

tyman212

Reaction score
Getting rid of compression style secondary is the way to go on cats. The reverse still works with r e r for unloading and moving around. Just have to be gentle on the throttle bro.

Ya. I have an RKtech torsion kit on mine. And reverse is working good enough to back off the trailor and on hard snow. Don't need to use it anywheres else.

joekikass

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
No doubt it's made a huge difference, reverse works out of the trailer, small trade off

Top Bottom