Blizzard conditions Tete Jaune

tetejaune

Reaction score
Website
www.tetejaunelodge.com
Currently extreme blizzard conditions at Tete Jaune. Could barely see the road minutes ago. Once again weather network reports way off - high winds and blowing snow. Snowed off and on non stop last few days - can barely keep up with clearing. Forecast is for this to continue with temp hovering around freezing mark. Main concern is Hwy 16 from Jasper to junction of 5 & 16 - driving conditions - terrible accident last week with highway closure at Redpass - drive safely all.

Dean10

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thank you for the update,

I know I appreciate it,

all you can do is slow down and take er easy.

We'll be towing through there on monday.

Wanderlust

Reaction score
Currently extreme blizzard conditions at Tete Jaune. Could barely see the road minutes ago. Once again weather network reports way off - high winds and blowing snow. Snowed off and on non stop last few days - can barely keep up with clearing. Forecast is for this to continue with temp hovering around freezing mark. Main concern is Hwy 16 from Jasper to junction of 5 & 16 - driving conditions - terrible accident last week with highway closure at Redpass - drive safely all.

Road has been the s***s for a few days now....was coming back from Edmonton and rolled the truck just a few clicks from home BAD visiblity-turned out that all our keys for our sleds were in one of the doors (long story)....have found a couple....any advice as to hotwire sleds welcome :rant:

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Road has been the s***s for a few days now....was coming back from Edmonton and rolled the truck just a few clicks from home BAD visiblity-turned out that all our keys for our sleds were in one of the doors (long story)....have found a couple....any advice as to hotwire sleds welcome :rant:

.... :eek::( Are U OK ???? .... Double :eek::eek::(

Wanderlust

Reaction score
.... :eek::( Are U OK ???? .... Double :eek::eek::(

Si si....this happened Sunday night, but there's been no change in the weather conditions since, blowy and snowy........we're alright (just one of the kids and I) it happened so close to home-maybe 10 klicks- but ended up having everyone who helped us stay overnight here at the house; somewhat surreal:cool: still, what goes around comes around I believe......

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
Si si....this happened Sunday night, but there's been no change in the weather conditions since, blowy and snowy........we're alright (just one of the kids and I) it happened so close to home-maybe 10 klicks- but ended up having everyone who helped us stay overnight here at the house; somewhat surreal:cool: still, what goes around comes around I believe......

:) RIDE ON !... Good to hear.... Now truck shopping SOON ! :):beer:

Wanderlust

Reaction score
:) RIDE ON !... Good to hear.... Now truck shopping SOON ! :):beer:

You mean Dean hasn't told you about the truck we got in Oct.??? '08 Titan with 6"lift.....we've had the f350 for sale since.......in ICBC hands now-miss it already :(

BIGFOOT

Reaction score
You mean Dean hasn't told you about the truck we got in Oct.??? '08 Titan with 6"lift.....we've had the f350 for sale since.......in ICBC hands now-miss it already :(

Yes he did... Butts I thought ya was a SUPER DUTY Gurl ! :):beer:

Top Bottom