Biker Betties???

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score
Here's Mrs.Bogger (Arlene) on her TTR125....

Back before helmets were cool......

May Long 07 049.jpg

May Long 07 053.jpg

scotts

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That lack of the helmet does explain her attraction to you.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
he will be my buddy for sure than tam

i ride a wr 426 :) :)

You two were meant for each other LOL.
He'll be happy to have someone else to bike with I'm sure. I can't see us having a second quad by then. I may bring my bike, but I kinda suck in the nasty stuff...:( better off on my quad at the campout!

skinnybitch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah that is a possibility, definitely a "centralized" location for ladies all over to meet up. Nordegg has some pretty generally good riding..especially for quadders.. can get pretty dicey on a dirtbike so even though it can be a ladies "ride" I would strongly recommend having some gents at our disposal to help if any situations got out of hand..I know I needed my man to bail me out of some pretty gnarly areas up there several times..but there are lots of areas that are still pretty good for all levels of riders. My Dad does own/operate a resort out there with log style cabins (3) so we can certainly look into booking a weekend up there if others are down for it. a campground is close by too if there isn't enough room to accomodate everyone at my Dads place.

Sounds like it could be a pretty good time! :d
I've also got some fairly decent riding around my place (about 1-1/2 hours west of Edmonton) if any of you ladies are interested!! :)

The Arborist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You two were meant for each other LOL.

Hey Fossy, I think she may be wrong as you and I are the strong silent type... hence why Tam and I are perfect for each other :realmad: :eek:

He'll be happy to have someone else to bike with I'm sure. I can't see us having a second quad by then. I may bring my bike, but I kinda suck in the nasty stuff...:( better off on my quad at the campout!

Hey nobody said anything about "nasty stuff",... better bring the two up seat for our quad so I can ride b*#ch!! :lame:

FossY

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zx7r.de
ull be fine steve

the suzi was only a 250 and i made it everywhere through

got lots of credits from most peeps

trust me ull be alright

(just be prepared for quiete a few river crossings) about waste deep if u get of the bike :)
i know that hehe

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Sounds like we may need to do a biker betties ride this summer!
:specool: that would be so awesome! I'm down with going just about anywhere haha

And thanks Tam, pictures i'm sure I can achieve but well see what things I learn this summer!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So there's gonna be two different groups here, obviously the street bikers and the dirtbike/quadders aren't going to be meeting up to film at the same time..(I know that there are probably a few ladies who ride streetbikes as well as a quad/dirtbike). So, as I am a dirtbiker..I can offer to help as much as I can to organize rides and try to get some ladies together for pics/footage in the dirt....so we just need someone to do the same for the street biker part...

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So there's gonna be two different groups here, obviously the street bikers and the dirtbike/quadders aren't going to be meeting up to film at the same time..(I know that there are probably a few ladies who ride streetbikes as well as a quad/dirtbike). So, as I am a dirtbiker..I can offer to help as much as I can to organize rides and try to get some ladies together for pics/footage in the dirt....so we just need someone to do the same for the street biker part...

Hey LD :)
I would expect the footage to be mostly dirtbike/quad footage. The girls that ride streetbike would most likely ride a bike or quad too. The streetbike stuff would be fine if it was just some cool pics, w/rider of course looking equally as cool, as footage would be tougher to get and less exciting...but good to show the bad azz side of the gals and all their rides! :cool:
Perhaps just some short clips if girls can get them on their own. :confused:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright that works then, I wasn't too sure what the deal was but either way yeah if some girls want to try and get some of their own pics/footage thats cool, I think though it would be kinda cool to try and get a group ride together of some sort too.. it would be an easy way to get a bunch of good pics/clips and for some girls to get together a ride. I suppose we'll just have to see what kind of interest we get :)

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Alright that works then, I wasn't too sure what the deal was but either way yeah if some girls want to try and get some of their own pics/footage thats cool, I think though it would be kinda cool to try and get a group ride together of some sort too.. it would be an easy way to get a bunch of good pics/clips and for some girls to get together a ride. I suppose we'll just have to see what kind of interest we get :)

Totally agree with a group ride for some shots! What we saw with the sledding was awesome! The group rides/shoots generated lots of excitement and the girls motivated each other to do better and go bigger! They left the shoots feeling totally exhausted and absolutely elated about the ride with other girls and for getting filmed! The comraderie part was far greater than we even anticipated! Even the guys doing the shooting got caught up in the moment! It's a bit different than going out riding and maybe getting some shots along the way...it becomes about setting up shots and finding the right riding spots to showcase the talent to the utmost!

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
hopefully a ladies quad/dirtbike ride could create the same kind of atmosphere as the ladies sled ride did then! yea streetbikes can be hard to capture, so ill try to figure out some good pics of it. quad/dirtbike prob gonna be easier to capture, hopefully get some good seat time this summer!

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a few more girls interested in this. I made it an event on FB and sent a couple invites out...I know of a few others for sure that I'll be riding with too! I'd expect a dozen or more plus some stragglers as the season goes :eek: :D

Last edited:

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Looks like a few more girls interested in this. I made it an event on FB and sent a couple invites out...I know of a few others for sure that I'll be riding with too! I'd expect a dozen or more plus some stragglers as the season goes :eek: :D

:woohoo1:

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome.. so we just gotta pick a good riding spot, and a date..lol thats the hard part i suppose..:rolleyes:

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Awesome.. so we just gotta pick a good riding spot, and a date..lol thats the hard part i suppose..:rolleyes:

It's cool to set up a bigger ride - always a good time! Richelle would most likely do some shooting at those planned rides :confused::d
It will be almost impossible to get everyone together, but multiple rides through the summer, here and there...and girls getting thier own stuff and sending it in. Less people results in better shooting and girls can really push themselves and each other - what we've learnt this winter! Depends what kind of footy you're after, doesn't need to be bad azz...but it never hurts either ;)

white6

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
some central locations sound like the best idea.. the jambouree might be a place for a start of footage.. but be good to have a variety of terrain.. we'll hafta put some thought into this one.. and ya we'll hafta be pro-active on our own too

Top Bottom