Big thank you to selkirk helicopters

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
had to get my polaris airlifted out of boulder the other weekend due to a brawl between myself/sled and a rock, we lost. both chris and jamie were great to deal with......didnt think the bill was all that bad either, just over 500 bux..... tho i must say i never figured that the little 700 would climb higher then my turbo :-0

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Well if your turbo was attached to a helicopter than technically your sled went higher than the 700

PixelPerfectPhotography

Reaction score
Website
www.pixelperfectphotography.ca
Well if your turbo was attached to a helicopter than technically your sled went higher than the 700

He was riding my RMK :-( not his turbo. It was a very sad sight. And not a very fun ride doubling out after it. But I have to agree that Selkirk helicopters were great! It did make for a rather awesome photo op for me though.

Xtremist

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
can you post pix, i dont have em on this computer apparently...

PixelPerfectPhotography

Reaction score
Website
Sorry this took so long. Here are just a few of the photos from our trip. Was definitely an experience. Thanks again Selkirk!!! Hopefully we don't need to see you again anytime soon!

Attachments

• heli1.jpg
    heli1.jpg
    32.6 KB · Views: 259
  • heli5.jpg
    heli5.jpg
    40.2 KB · Views: 262
  • heli9.jpg
    heli9.jpg
    29.5 KB · Views: 263
  • heli28.jpg
    heli28.jpg
    14.2 KB · Views: 267
  • heli32.jpg
    heli32.jpg
    64.3 KB · Views: 269

clay923

Reaction score
I should say thanks to them also,Dec 20/10 i blew my motor in eagles pass. I traveled home the 21 a 10hrs drive i was in my house at 5pm they called me and had it my sled in there hanger, i talked to the sled shed they picked it up from there and fixed it what AWSOME service in Revy.

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I should say thanks to them also,Dec 20/10 i blew my motor in eagles pass. I traveled home the 21 a 10hrs drive i was in my house at 5pm they called me and had it my sled in there hanger, i talked to the sled shed they picked it up from there and fixed it what AWSOME service in Revy.

ill say good service

PixelPerfectPhotography

Reaction score
Website
I have nothing but praise for Selkirk! It was our first time having to call a heli and they made the experience easy and completely stress-free! It was also te first time using our spot for anything other than checking in. I think the price was very reasonable too.

Top Bottom