Best Diesel GM Dealer In Calgary

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hello all, I just bought an 05 Duramax and was wondering which dealer would be best with the diesels. Calgary area. Thanks...

Cheers
Chris

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
At the moment I don't need anything done. I just would like to know where to go when the time comes.

I had our work trucks in at Northland GMC and they were terrible, bought 2 new batteries and they didn't bolt them down, their response was "we didn't know you wanted them tied down" or getting a full inspection report done then checking the power steering pump and find it wasn't on the dipstick.
Can you say pencil whipped...

catzuki

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ya for sure man. I have herd good things about shaw and stampede. I know some one that works at shaw, and i think he is a diesel mech there too. But id have to find out.

Thunderr

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Hi all, well my Duramax went into limp mode last night, so this morning I was on Shaw's doorstep at 0700. They were very accomadating considering I had no appointment. So by 1330 I had my truck fixed under warranty(injector 3 failed) and was back on the road. I highly recommend them.

Thanks catzuki and polarice for the advice.

Cheers
Chris

ssr78

Reaction score
buy yourself a super chip, predator or any hand held programer set it on tow haul mode gives ya get 40 hp plus you get better mpg. The added bonus to it all is you can check and clear codes this allows you to get it out of limp mode. You can buy them at Stripe Tech on 11 and 42 ave se they are very fare to deal with just tell them Kevin sent you. The other way to get out of limp mode is cycle key 40 times.

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Had a simular experience here in Edmonton a few years ago at Nicholson Chevrolet. Took my Duramax in because she was blowing the blues something terrible. 3 injectors showed as failing but rather than just replace them the service mgr asked if he could take the truck for a few days and see if any others injectors showed up...yep, all were destine to fail and his extra effort made it a way better experience. All were replaced.

Top Bottom