Back Country Camping Suggestions Albertans (w/ Sport Quad and Dirtbike)

elle_dub

Reaction score
Couple people from Edm AB taking off to BC for a week in June and are curious the best places to go. So far some of the places we were interested in going - (some trails in Elkford in BC and the trails in BigHorn AB do not open until July 1.) I am currently researching about the Kamloops area from another post and also Invermere / Valemount area. Anyone have any SPECIFIC recommendations of places to camp and ride from? We don't want to drive more than about 8 hours. We are equipped to be entirely self sustaining.

Our Wishlist:

- Treed Trails to accomodate sport quad and dirtbike (no 4x4)

- Possible other places of interest (hiking, waterfalls etc) in a nearby vacinity (100 km radius)

- Secluded back country (random) camping for our trailer with access to lake for fishing /swimming

- River nearby to float down on tubes for the day or for white water rafting

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

InnOnTheBorder

Lodge in Crowsnest
Reaction score
Website
www.innontheborder.com
Couple people from Edm AB taking off to BC for a week in June and are curious the best places to go. So far some of the places we were interested in going - (some trails in Elkford in BC and the trails in BigHorn AB do not open until July 1.) I am currently researching about the Kamloops area from another post and also Invermere / Valemount area. Anyone have any SPECIFIC recommendations of places to camp and ride from? We don't want to drive more than about 8 hours. We are equipped to be entirely self sustaining.

Our Wishlist:

- Treed Trails to accomodate sport quad and dirtbike (no 4x4)

- Possible other places of interest (hiking, waterfalls etc) in a nearby vacinity (100 km radius)

- Secluded back country (random) camping for our trailer with access to lake for fishing /swimming

- River nearby to float down on tubes for the day or for white water rafting

Any suggestions would be appreciated!

Have a look at my website!

We have the alberta dual sport boys comin down.
Give Verlee a call, she can answer all your questions

Thanx
Curtis

Top Bottom