Axys 174 vs 165 G4

deaner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I think the reason doo keeps the attack angle a bit steeper is to keep the front suspension engaged more to improve handling. Performance is improved by sucking the limiter up but it comes at a cost of worse handling. They get front heavy in a hurry and dont balance out with a blip of the throttle like they do in stock form. Just my take.

norona

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.noronalife.com
The fact of the matter is mountain riders are only a very small fraction of the snowmobiling industry.... if you look to the east yes way east the main snowmobiling industry is trail riding..... Ontario Quebec etc....these sleds are build and designed for the trails..... enough pepps out west wanted a mountain sled so they thru a long track under their trail sleds.... now we need to perfect the attack angles and suspensions to your specific style of mountain riding......

Old theory's never die. This is not how things are done for any of the three brands any more.

turboetech

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
G sorry maybe before I post again I will check with you first.... NOT..... back on track ...the 850x 165 was out climbing the 174 800 doors so I find it really hard to believe that a Polaris with a 15 wide track can out climb the 850X let alone the 800 174 doo.... just my take on it.... everyone wants to sell there sleds..... I even owned a Polaris 2016 sold it and now ride a 2016 800 t3 174 stock sled....hands down climbs higher than any stock Polaris......

Top Bottom