Avalanche course and Calgary Snowmobile Club

DRS

Reaction score
I am going to take a chance on advertising this! If you are from the Calgary area, why not join the Calgary Snowmobile Club. What are the benefits?

Any Calgary Snowmobile Club member will receive a $150.00 rebate after successfully completing a Avalanche AST 1 (classroom and field portion). Zac Tracs is having a AST 1 classroom portion this weekend. I believe it is to be held at Bow Cycle South. Check out Zac Tracs web site for more information.

I believe the course will cost approximately $300.00 and your time. As mentioned, after completing the course the CSC will rebate you $150.00. To become a CSC member it will cost you $60/pp for your ASA trail pass and $20/family for your Calgary Snowmobile Club memebership.

Please do not just sign up to become a Calgary Snowmobile Club memebr just for this year and take advantage of the rebate. We would like to see you return as a member the following years to come. Then 3 years from now you can take the course again as a refresher.

Shibby!

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm sure this is something that would be answered once being a member, however what is the ASA doing to keep areas open?

I know I am a member of RMDRA and we, as a small group, are taking massive steps working with other organizations and the government to work together to keep trails open, as well as raising funding, and using grant money to build environmentally sustainable trails.

I'm sure if others knew where their money was going they'd be more likely to join. I'm sure most Calgary snowmobile riders don't ride in Alberta so they probably question why they should join the association.

Top Bottom