Av gas on the pump somewhere in olds ?

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I heard from a buddy that somewhere in olds was selling 100ll at the pump. Can anyone confirm? And if they are what is the price ?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

teamgreen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Airport?

I would call both Olds and Springbank and check availability and cost

Last edited:

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
He seamed to think it was one of the gas stations or fuel dealers... I was just going I call springbank and Check the price.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Check with the local UFA if there is one, other farm fuel suppliers sometimes have access to AvGas for purchase as it comes from the same distributors.

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to the Shell card lock (Bluewave) store in Olds. Talk to Marcel Hochstine, hes the owner/ resident sled head. Its avgas that he brings in on his dime for sledders. He deals it in cash sales only.

Vertical-Extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks piston. Do you know what he is at for price this year? Springbank is 1.80 per L

pistonbroke800

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Im not sure, i havent got any yet this year but if i remember right it was $1.60 last year.

charlie99

Reaction score
Husky bulk in edgar is selling av gas $375 for 205 l. Not sure if that includes barrell

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
plus barrel, I talked to the guy In edmonton at brandon for pretty much the same price

Brandon Petro is one of the main distributors in Edmonton. You can sometimes get a better price from the airports who sell in bulk vs. by the drum.

Cpt.Ron

Reaction score
We will be stocking 100LL Av Gas at our new shop in Revelstoke so if you need any while in town stop by.

Powerhouse Customs #102A-1240 Powerhouse Rd., in the East Industrial park. Starting to move in today, will have Av gas before next weekend. Sled and motorcycle service and repairs, custom work, accessories and parts, after hours repairs, ..etc.

Cheers

CR

bobsledder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Go to the Shell card lock (Bluewave) store in Olds. Talk to Marcel Hochstine, hes the owner/ resident sled head. Its avgas that he brings in on his dime for sledders. He deals it in cash sales only.
It's Hochstien..... his parents were sledheads too.

Top Bottom