ATV driving regulations ??

Rider

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
When we got our $260.00 ticket for the group for riding on the road west of Praire Creek May long last year F/F had my buddy go back to camp to get our drivers licenses and then gave us another ticket for the group for not having drivers licenses with us so 650.00 bucks later we all pack our wallets

just my 2 cents

Mike270412

Golden Boy
Reaction score
When we got our $260.00 ticket for the group for riding on the road west of Praire Creek May long last year F/F had my buddy go back to camp to get our drivers licenses and then gave us another ticket for the group for not having drivers licenses with us so 650.00 bucks later we all pack our wallets

just my 2 cents

You got a ticket for driving on the road??Didn't know that was illegal...
Must have been a different fish cop you guys run into or you caught him on a bad day cause we got pulled over with no paperwork about half a mile from camp and he just told us to have it with us next time.Didn't even follow us to camp to see papers.

Canadianking

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
If your license is suspended you cant drive a motor vehicle of any kind. I spent 9 days in jail and an extra 6 month suspension for riding my sled while being suspended. Legally i couldnt cut my grass with my ride on mower on my acerage unless i fenced it and locked the gate with a no trespassing sine so public has no acess to my land.

Rubicon

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I see alot of references to "fish & fur ", or "fish cops "....are game wardens actually stopping peeps, or is sustainable res. cops?? There is difference between the two. Also in the west country there are back country guardians... not sure on the power they have, but they might get paid to drive around on atvs, and report folks. Ran into one up the northfork rd west of cow lake a few yrs back.

Top Bottom