Arctiva outwear?

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how Arctiva gear is for riding in temperatures around the -20 Mark? Or any suggestions on some warm gear for this temp?

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just wondering how Arctiva gear is for riding in temperatures around the -20 Mark? Or any suggestions on some warm gear for this temp?

Wouldnt touch anything other then Klim or MotorFist, that being said thats mountain gear and not the same riding style as flat landers. if you want to spend the cash, get the best! i had good luck with Cold wave stuff back when I was in the Mac. My buddy here traded in his Arctiva for Motorfist here in BC. On another note Marcel, when you coming to meet up for a mountain ride.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thanks Matt i'll have a look at some klim and motorfist. I'd Love to go for a mountain ride, but I dont seem to find the time now with the kids. Sold my Real moutain sled last summer and down graded to a rmk 600 144" for bush whacking aroud six lakes(the only place to find powder around here). I'M sure I'll miss my crossfire 700 153" with 150hp i had it putting out. If I ever find time to head out to revy again I'll give some heads up. I would like to rent a Pro climb or a polaris Pro to see what these new sleds ride like. Hoping to do this next season!:beer:

ktownsumx

Reaction score
I just ordered a pair of Arctiva Mech 4 pants supposed to be mountain, couldnt bring myself to pay the $ 350- 500 dollars for the klim or moto. Like Matt says the other stuffs the best. I do use klim boots,gloves and jacket but thought i would give these pants a try. Should be here next week, so we will see.

Fallen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just ordered a pair of Arctiva Mech 4 pants supposed to be mountain, couldnt bring myself to pay the $ 350- 500 dollars for the klim or moto. Like Matt says the other stuffs the best. I do use klim boots,gloves and jacket but thought i would give these pants a try. Should be here next week, so we will see.

Let me know what you think of them when you get them. Also how much did the Pants run you? thanks

ktownsumx

Reaction score
Let me know what you think of them when you get them. Also how much did the Pants run you? thanks

Will do, i will test em out and let you know. Seem to be $ 250 in Kelowna, ordered online from a Canadaidian company for $ 215

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I got the pants and have had good luck with them. If it get real warm with wet snow the water will make it through. But most day they are good. And are warm. If you are ordering them on line I find that they fit big.

347strokin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Arctiva is a really great product. Especially when you consider the rip off pricing on Klim and Motorfist. The insulated Arctiva gear is very warm yet cools off nice with the venting on the warm days. They also have way better styles/patterns in my opinion. Their Comp series fits really well for the aggressive rider.I do a pile of riding and also wrenching with my gear.I'm on my 3rd complete set of Arctiva bibs/jacket. This isn't because I wear them out, it's because they keep coming out with awesome looking stuff! And no, I don't sell Arctiva, I just sound like it. : )

Last edited:

ktownsumx

Reaction score
I got the pants and have had good luck with them. If it get real warm with wet snow the water will make it through. But most day they are good. And are warm. If you are ordering them on line I find that they fit big.

Ya saw they fit big somewhere, i ordered 1 size down from what i would normally order

MATTIAC

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
The guys I know that wore arctiva on boulder one day where we had rain from parking lot to 5000 ft and then snow was soaked all day. I was dry with my motorfist coat and Klim pants. Just saying

Top Bottom