anyone going to big valley jamboree!?

Freeride Motocross

Reaction score
:beer:no but lots of people i know have and said its fun and just a party so now theres a big group of us going ...oh and LoTS of beer it wouldent be the same with out it

d mills

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ahaha why would you avoid it

It can be a blast and ive had many good times there(lost my virginity there infact) but when its in your town it gets kinda old. Frustrating at times as well when the size of your town more than doubles and a large portion of the population influx are hammered idiots who wreck sh!t. i still occasionally do the kick off party but only if i get a free ticket.If its your first time i'm sure you'll have a blast. Remember only you can prevent VD.

Last edited:

GYMBRAT

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It can be a blast and ive had many good times there(lost my virginity there infact) but when its in your town it gets kinda old. Frustrating at times as well when the size of your town more than doubles and a large portion of the population influx are hammered idiots who wreck sh!t. i still occasionally do the kick off party but only if i get a free ticket.If its your first time i'm sure you'll have a blast. Remember only you can prevent VD.

at least its only for a short time, try my town, Sylvan Lake....allllllllll summer long...

QuintinG

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I've gone the last 8 years but unfortunately I have to work this year. And dmills I can totally understand you feeling that way. I've always felt bad for the people who live there cause there's always tons of A holes who treat the place like ch!t and don't care what happens cause they're only there for the weekend and don't have to deal with it afterward

Top Bottom