Anyone else straight up jacked for sledding?

Merc63

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Temps are dropping over the next few days then looking cold from here on out.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Mornings are cold as eff here! Well -1 or -2 lol just waiting to see a blanket outside my window

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

The Kickass One

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calm the Fauck down... It's still September for Fox's Sake!! I got 50 rides in last season, but still, let's enjoy Fall for at least 4 more weeks. Then it can snow like a mudder fauck er until June!!

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Calm the Fauck down... It's still September for Fox's Sake!! I got 50 rides in last season, but still, let's enjoy Fall for at least 4 more weeks. Then it can snow like a mudder fauck er until June!!

I think you should rethink calling yourself a sledder, seeing how you're hoping it doesn't snow early

neilsleder

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yah and till June?!? That's a little much I need to jet boat to!

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score

I'm with you big time on that statement! I have ridden once in September (a freak storm came through and because I could I did), out the driveway and up the hill to 5000'. I don't get real "jacked" until around Halloween and then I am sky watching.

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm with you big time on that statement! I have ridden once in September (a freak storm came through and because I could I did), out the driveway and up the hill to 5000'. I don't get real "jacked" until around Halloween and then I am sky watching.

It's the end of September though. Which means it's pretty much October, which means it is Halloween, and then Christmas is right around the corner so another 3 weeks or so and we'll be riding lol

Perspective ;)

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I gotta say I'm jealous my dad got a 310 hp apex for this season. She's a monster.

Degenstein19

Reaction score
I can't be the only one that checks the forum every few hours on a gloomy day waiting for someone to post some snow pictures just to ease the pain am I??

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I can't be the only one that checks the forum every few hours on a gloomy day waiting for someone to post some snow pictures just to ease the pain am I??

You ain't don't worry about that lol

Top Bottom