also done gade snorkles

rknight111

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Be shure to fill the one to the cvt full of water and it should not leak a drop. If it leaks at all then you may have a problem then run it for a sec then drain the cvt cover and ride. To see some good water footage see me in mountains and mud video by Tahoe films

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
lol i thout u were just messin with my head with that but good call you were right i had one leak that i needa get a smaller hose clamp for then im good to go i owe ya a beer at the camp out this summer lol

DaveB

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Nope. Now you get to reseal the CVT housing. What year of Gade? There was an updated inner housing for the 07 and older Outlanders as they tended to warp and leak.

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
ok ron im confused i did my snorkles checked it for leaks filled it with water etc and fixed the two i found and my belt still got wet twice this weekend and im extremely confused it only happened when i was in water up to my seat though so ima have to figure it out
any ideas??

bengp1

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so...i done pulled my cvt coer cause i was still leaking into my housing and found that the gasket wasnt installed properly and therefore it was leaking so into the shop for warranty work it goes as the quad was am otnh old and ive never pulled my cvt housing off in my life

Top Bottom