after market tunnel cut and bent by terra alps racing
ported and polished with head mod by terra alps racing
rear u cooler home made
torque master II bottom end
06 pistons
boondocker synergy nitrous kit
i would talk to ted at Terra Alps Racing
he can set you up with some mods for sure!!:beer::beer:

Where did you get that hood, I looked for a website and could not find one.

fnDan

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
not a bad deal at all. I seen an ad for an 05 in high river with a new motor. 5200 obo.
these sleds still have a bad rep. Just means I run mine until parts aren't available anymore. I look forward to riding mine every time.

rmking10

Reaction score
I think it's a good deal. If all the airbox mods are done and with 2000km you should be in good shape. I've got an '05 900 166" and did the air box right away and have had no problems and I'm around 2600km. That's my 2 cents.

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i have the 06. and love it. i heard the 05's had bad cranks. alot of them only last 1000 miles. plus the 05 only has two injectors and the 06 has four. just sum little things to help u make a decision.

dooryder

XP V.I.P. Member
Reaction score
well the 05 is sold, but im going to save this winter and buy a new sled in the spring for sure, im realy leaning towards the 900 just love the power they produce or im thinking of a D 7 what do you guys think? (sorry to hi jack your thread if you dont mind)

powder junkie

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
900 is an awsome sled. lots of torque. one issue is that its a heavier sled. throw sum aftermarket goodies at it, remove the rad and sum boogie wheels.

overkill131313

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have a RMK 900 151 for sale even cheeper. it has 2000 miles and all up dates done on it. coated pipe with light weight can, powder pro skies, ice scratchers, vent kit, skid plate, handle bar hooks. I redid the front bumper so you can can pick it up by it and not break it lol. front rad removed, hitch so I can pull my snow coach with camping crap. does not eat belts (same one all last winter) from 1 to 10 this sled looks like a 9 since it has been riden and not still in the show room lol. asking $4900 or trade for a older Gen 2 7-800.

Top Bottom