2017 Ski Doo Summit and Parts Videos

Staple_STI

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Re: 2017 Ski Doo Summit Vid

Sadly I don't think anyone in my group is biting the bullet on the new one.. everyone is in oil and gas.. but can't wait to see these on the hill next year. Some impressive technology for sure.

I'd be looking close to trying one in a few years if they loose the t-motion, this is a personal thing as I know most love it.

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Sadly I don't think anyone in my group is biting the bullet on the new one.. everyone is in oil and gas.. but can't wait to see these on the hill next year. Some impressive technology for sure.

I'd be looking close to trying one in a few years if they loose the t-motion, this is a personal thing as I know most love it.

Same here. My t3 still has plenty of warranty left but once it runs out in a couple years I'll be in the market for a new ride, provided the economy picks up.

It's definitely a slick machine that ski-doo has produced. I hope I'm lucky enough to take one out for a demo ride

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com

I'm confident one of my riding buddies is spring checking one so I'll get a chance to try before I buy....Look'n forward to that.
Don't see a new sled in my future due to economy either....but you never know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

pistoncontracting

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

From that short little section of the video, it seems like you have more control of it while on edge. Perhaps the washing out issue is nearly remedied?

Top Bottom