2012 Sled Show After Party/Shin Dig

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Thank you Curtis. Your support, and all those who support our project means so much. We all try hard to contribute to our Sledding community, try to make a difference
any way we can. The only way we can do that is from the support of people like you. I am so excited to see all the new riders coming out of the woodwork this year
my youngest Daughter Tatum will be embarking on her Braaap Journey too. I have a feeling this year will be the most rewarding of them all.

have an awesome day

Trish :)

My pleasure, really looking forward to the Bettie's Show this week.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
We have some wicked prizes for the Shin Dig door prizes and fundraising items...for a little after movie auction :D

Gear, gear and more gear, a full meal deal trip to Blue River - one summer trip, one winter...with all the fixins :D Accommodation in Crowsnest Pass, Sled Rentals in Revy, Avy course, sled wrap...on and on it goes. We have items being dropped off and will be drawing prizes all night with the bigger ones being auctioned after the movie! Thanks for the support!

Oh...and don't forget to drop by our booth for a little Beaver Buzz :D

Highfly

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Oh...and don't forget to drop by our booth for a little Beaver Buzz :D

Too funny. Going to have to check that out for sure. I'm not one for energy drinks but will be driving home after the party so might need one or two to get us home.

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I'm still working on door prizes, geez not a single place I've asked has been interested, will keep trying but regardless I'll get something by Saturday!

The Beaver Buzz is quite good actually, I'm not a fan of energy drinks myself, I DO have the odd one before or while i'm dirt biking or snowboarding or something, just because they're easier to pack than coffee LOL.. BUT I actually tried the Beaver Buzz Green Tea lastnight and I was quite impressed. Comparing the ingredients to other energy drinks they seem a little better, but 30g of sugar is still a lot, so its not something I would drink every day, but this one wasn't carbonated and it really just tasted like sweet tea, it was rather refreshing. Can't wait to try the others!

3 SLEEPS!!!

-LadyDirt-

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Was an fabulous time!! Thank you so much to all those who came out for the Shin Dig tonight! We appreciate it. Definitely feeling the love and support. Blowing many Bettie kisses to all of you!

Thanks Curtis for MCing for us again this year!

xoxox

SLEDBUNNYRACING

Bad Bunny
Administrator
Reaction score
Website
www.sledbunnyracing.com
Holy Crap was that Bar full.
You ladies know how to put on a first class event.
I had a great time being M/C and was honored to be asked again.
Peeps are already laying plans to attend again next year.
Also a special hats off to Bo's for doing an awesome job....wow we're they busy.
See everyone again next year.

Taminator

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
What an amazing night thanks to a fabulous group of girls, supporters, sponsors, friends, family and fellow riders. How lucky are we all to have so many people sharing in this movement we're creating together. :) I can't count the times I heard someone say..."Wow! You girls aren't just a movie...You're a movement" (and no, it was never in reference to 'bowel'...just sayin'...as I'm sure someone will if I don't. ;) LMAO)

I just want to toss out a couple thanks for now while it's on my mind, we had so much activity on the weekend and many people to thank as a result - we have to get our head around it so we can get everyone covered. :)

SBR, thanks once again for MCing the Shin Dig and entertaining the crowd. Your continual support and willingness to step up for this job each year is treasured by all the Betties...cuz as you know, we all have stage fright and a fear of public speaking. LOL.We love our Snow and Mud friends and the relationship we've forged over the last few years!

T-Team...since you get harassed for...well....pretty much everything ;) I wanted to thank you for no helicopter impression this year (that I saw anyways lol) and for single handedly doubling our door prize fundraising for the CAC! I think your string of tickets would have stretched across the bar...twice! Despite what peeps may say, you're one incredibly awesome dude! :D

T-team

"big deal"
Reaction score
What an amazing night thanks to a fabulous group of girls, supporters, sponsors, friends, family and fellow riders. How lucky are we all to have so many people sharing in this movement we're creating together. :) I can't count the times I heard someone say..."Wow! You girls aren't just a movie...You're a movement" (and no, it was never in reference to 'bowel'...just sayin'...as I'm sure someone will if I don't. ;) LMAO)

I just want to toss out a couple thanks for now while it's on my mind, we had so much activity on the weekend and many people to thank as a result - we have to get our head around it so we can get everyone covered. :)

SBR, thanks once again for MCing the Shin Dig and entertaining the crowd. Your continual support and willingness to step up for this job each year is treasured by all the Betties...cuz as you know, we all have stage fright and a fear of public speaking. LOL.We love our Snow and Mud friends and the relationship we've forged over the last few years!

T-Team...since you get harassed for...well....pretty much everything ;) I wanted to thank you for no helicopter impression this year (that I saw anyways lol) and for single handedly doubling our door prize fundraising for the CAC! I think your string of tickets would have stretched across the bar...twice! Despite what peeps may say, you're one incredibly awesome dude! :D

Thanks for having me! lol. I did win quite a bit of stuff.... Yet I left empty handed lol... gave it all away again!!! but thats ok it was a fun night for everyone! congrats on the evening it went very well.. I look forward to the next one... My pocket book doesnt but oh well.... ya cant take it with ya!!!

~Rowdy~

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
There was a prize draw? wow...I don't remember any of that...

Top Bottom