2010 m8 fox float question

xpmaster

Reaction score
hi just bought a 2010 m8 limited with the fox floats. i am a 120lbs rider and finding the sled hard time transferin weight when wanting to crave up a hill. check shock pressures and were set at 125psi. so i dropped them to bout 55-60. now sled is sitting very low in front?? just wondering if alot of sag is normal. thanks

leadfoot33

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
they are a soft feeling shock, i was running them at 50lbs and weigh 180lbs without gear. what is your rear shock at? if you feel liek it has a harsh ride i recommend the burandt valve upgrade from nexxtech. worked wonders for me. i am just dialing them in now.

medler

I love guns
Reaction score
Thats a little low in the front i think.your rear is probably to high putting more weight on the front i would think.Try 120/125 in the rear and check the limiter strap as well.should be loose
hi just bought a 2010 m8 limited with the fox floats. i am a 120lbs rider and finding the sled hard time transferin weight when wanting to crave up a hill. check shock pressures and were set at 125psi. so i dropped them to bout 55-60. now sled is sitting very low in front?? just wondering if alot of sag is normal. thanks

Top Bottom