08 Dragon Carbides Trailer Damage

fargineyesore

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just bought a 700 Dragon and the carbides on the skags are like knives!! I drove it into my garage and put two nice grooves in my 5 year old concrete! I'm thinking now what their going to do to my trailer (2 x 6 decking). Anyone else have this problem and is there anything on the market for this to protect a guy's trailer?:confused:

throttle-up

Reaction score
Website
www.leekseeker.com
Puck board works really well but it is SLIPPERY!!!!!! I sell and use the new superglides for the trailers. It is grippy to walk on yet still load sleds / quads without damaging your trailer.

4extreme

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You can buy guides for the trailer and the carbides don`t touch just the skis. When I pick up my XP I had them leave the carbides off so I wouldn`t damage my truck. I`m going to put them on when I get to the hill this weekend.

teeroy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
superglides are the way to go for sure. a cheap alternative is to find one of those old slip-in plastic corrugated boxliners that were popular a few years back. cut a few strips out and screw them down, the ribs are deep enough that the carbides don't reach the bottom and hold the sled pretty securely from side to side motion.

GRD

Reaction score
Puck board works really well but it is SLIPPERY!!!!!! I sell and use the new superglides for the trailers. It is grippy to walk on yet still load sleds / quads without damaging your trailer.

When is it slippery? With ice?

If it is grippy when walking on, does it get slippery?

Where do you get it?

Thanks

Top Bottom