Swan Hills 2011

Little Buddy

Reaction score
The Swan Hills Snow Goers are happy to announce that we will be holding our annual snowmobile rally on Saturday Feb. 26, 2010.:Snowmobile1:

The Rally will kick off at the Keyano Center, with registration from 9:00Am - 11:00 Am. We will try to showcase some of the highlites of our beloved trail system as well as showing off some of our newest trails, about 100Km ride. The route will also take you along the recently re-opened Golden Triangle Trail.:flagca:

We will have hot dogs on the trail, door prizes, raffles & cash prizes. Cut off will be at 5:00PM. There will be a supper available (sorry, not included this year) at the hall as well as refreshments.:beer: We will do our best to get all of the hands counted up & prizes handed out by 6:00PM for those who have to travel.:Vette:

As you know we are fairly small group & are always looking for help for this event as it is our only fund raiser for the year.:snowmobilers_wave: If you can support us by lending your time, prize donations or simply by coming out to participate in this fun, family event, we are always greatful.

For more info, contact myself, Dwight at 780-333-8188 or Don 333-2800
We hope to see you there.

Little Buddy

Reaction score
I forgot to mention. $20 registration which includes one hand. $5.00 for additional hands.
Also, there will be day passes available for those of you did not allready purchase your A.S.A. membership.:nono:
We hope to have our new staging area opened up in time as well.

In case someone starts a dirty rhumor again this year..... There will be no cancelation! Unless hell freezes over....because, who could pass up a chance to ride that!
Our volunteers put in way too much time, money & effort in the weeks leading up to the event to not go forward with it.

Remember, because of our elevation it is often warmer here than the surounding areas & the snowfall is usually greater too.

Little Buddy

Reaction score
In the spirit of helping the comunity, the Swan Hills Grad Commity is going to put on the supper this year:smiliestirthepot:. It will be at the Keyano Center for when riders return.:BBQ:

I'm not sure what they are serving or the price but I know they will apreciate your support.:Happy6:

Little Buddy

Reaction score
I challenge anyone to find a bare spot on the trail now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Little Buddy

Reaction score
I just found out that the Grads are making spaghetti,garlic toast & ceasar salad + desert.:smiliestirthepot:

We will be prepping the trail over the next few weeks. 780-333-2800 if you would like to help out.

Little Buddy

Reaction score
We were out yesterday. The snow is good.
We had to pack a trail for the snow cat to make it around the North loop.
We will be out marking the route with rally signs this week end & evenings next week.

Little Buddy

Reaction score
Wow! What a great turn out. Thank you everybody for your support. We raised $8500.:beer:

The trails were in top condition & the weather was great.

On behalf of the club, many, many thanks to all of the volunteers.

162 Wizzy

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Had a great day as well. Did the 100 km run with my 8yr old son and the snow was awesome on the north end. To top it off the boy won $85.00 for youngest rider.
Great job Swan Hills, see you next year.

Top Bottom