1995 f250 and sled deck

92vwgti

Reaction score
hey guys im kinda new here...im from quebec, i love this website man theres tons of good riding info!

i just got a little question, i recently bought a f250 and now im looking into putting a sled deck..while inspecting the truck i noticed that the recent owner put a body lift kit using rubber spacers. do you guys think that i will be able to put a deck with the rubber spacers?

thanks alot:d

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Welcome to the site,..

Are you sure they are RUBBER? Rubber would be bad, you cannot achieve a proper torque for a fastener because the rubber compresses and cracks. From reading, proper lift blocks would be made from glass reinforced nylon blocks, or polyurethane for example.

JMCX

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Body lifts are generally frowned on but you will probably be fine. The box normally rests on the frame at about 12 points but the lift blocks are only at the 6 or 8 spots where there are bolts. So you lose some support.

My rig:
GormanMar26_05001.jpg

RMK Junky

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.snowandmud.com
Body lifts are generally frowned on but you will probably be fine. The box normally rests on the frame at about 12 points but the lift blocks are only at the 6 or 8 spots where there are bolts. So you lose some support.

My rig:
GormanMar26_05001.jpg

OMG :eek: you look like the Angry Ontario Snowmobiler

you-tube it :d

shoppingcart111

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Holy crap that hat is huge and awesome at the same time:d Looks like your wearing a beaver.:beer:

AreWeThereYet

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Reminds me of 80's rock star hair :d

[media]http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_XAePxwGya7E/SYMmPC6eGtI/AAAAAAAACKY/9iiM0LoQ_wI/s400/bonjovirockstarhair.jpg[/media]

littlehoe

Reaction score
I think your biggest problem may be how your deck mounts to your truck, I don't know for sure but I assume you would bolt the deck to the frame of the truck so you may need to make spacers to go in where you are bolting the deck down so it doesn't compress the box floor towards the frame. Unless it mounts using the same bolts that hold the box on.

My deck mounts to a belly bar and to the back of the truck so its a little different than the newer decks...

049-1.jpg

Top Bottom