Zbroz nytro front end

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Have look see here is a ZBROZ front end A-Arms and Spindles...The Gent that put these on are very happy with there performance aswell as install as perfect..... If anyone is interested let me know.

BD

NMsled2[1].jpg

nmsled3[2].jpg

Last edited:

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
have look see here is a zbroz front end a-arms and spindles...the gent that put these on are very happy with there performance aswell as install as perfect..... If anyone is interested let me know.

Bd

View attachment 19676

View attachment 19677

looks good bd............ So what are the advantages to the zbroz front end?? Lighter, stronger??? Better steering angles???? Just trying to help ya sell 'em, buddy.

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yes rick all of the above stonger....way lighter...better camber angle for much improved steering.....

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Thanks for selling such a great product Big Dawg. I can't believe how much better the sled handles on the trail with these arms. It also rides better for some reason. They give added clearance from the spindle, and they are also lighter. The arms bolted right in, and come with all the hardware and bushings. Zbroz did a great job. Thanks for hooking me up BD.:d

bigdawg

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Thx Neil for the post Im glad you are happy with the product......

Boost Monster

Reaction score
Thanks for selling such a great product Big Dawg. I can't believe how much better the sled handles on the trail with these arms. It also rides better for some reason. They give added clearance from the spindle, and they are also lighter. The arms bolted right in, and come with all the hardware and bushings. Zbroz did a great job. Thanks for hooking me up BD.:d

Are those A-arms stock width or the 43" wide set?:beer:

Top Bottom