Zacs Tracks - Awesome!

Dooitorbust

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I recently finished the classroom portion of the AST1 and in the process of booking the field session for January 2013. If you and your group are looking for sled specific training then I highly recommend you give them a call. The classroom course alone was an eye opeing experiece with a lot of fantastic information and a ton of knoweledge. Looking forward to future training.

Here is her info if you happen to be interested.

Lori Zacaruk
lori@zacstracs.com
1-403-850-3042

Zacs

Supporting Vendors
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Aww?! You made me blush! :)

Thanks! Glad you enjoyed the programs!

We had a full variety of classes up in Fort Mac. Indoor and Outdoor Workshops and 3 AST programs to fit people's work schedules.
If anyone is interested to view some pictures from these (or other) classes check out our Facebook page. We have started posting pictures from each of the classes.

Peter Gill

Reaction score
Just did the classroom portion + indoor rescue training workshop yesterday. Extremely impressed with the course, very well organized and taught. Lori not only has an extremely high level of technical knowledge, but a superlative ability to communicate that and engage the class. Fantastic learning environment, now just have to figure out when I can do the field portion.
Highly recommending this course to my squadron mates.

Zacs Avy Crew

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.zacstracs.com
Thank you both! It is wonderful to have such good feedback and we always have so much fun meeting everyone! We look forward to seeing you all in our Field sessions this year! Have a great winter and stop and say "Hello" if you see us again in your area! Cheers..... D

rondun

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I did the classroom here in Fort St John Nov 11/12......Then the outdoor session yesterday in the Pinepass with Ryan Shelly at Silversands.....It was a great learning experence. Things I didnt know. Every body should take this course.

Top Bottom