Z-bros 36" front end

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
Im thinking of trying the 36" front end from Z-bros on my 2011 pro 155 this year. I just want to know if anyone has tried this and found that it was a worth while upgrade. Likes/dislikes

Also my plan was to add the stock pro 2013 shocks to my 2011 because it was recommended on the Z-bros website. Is there any other upgrades or suspsension tuning to make this kit work well?

Thanks

NM

Boost It - Fuel your Boost
Reaction score
Im thinking of trying the 36" front end from Z-bros on my 2011 pro 155 this year. I just want to know if anyone has tried this and found that it was a worth while upgrade. Likes/dislikes

Also my plan was to add the stock pro 2013 shocks to my 2011 because it was recommended on the Z-bros website. Is there any other upgrades or suspsension tuning to make this kit work well?

Thanks
We did one last season and it is awesome. Horrible on the trail, but that doesn't matter anyway.
We did run the stock 13 shocks.

bbecker17

Reaction score
I went with zbroz 39 inch kit and im happy with it, the high clearance is nice, if i had to buy shocks id go with the raptor shocks, unless your getting the 13 MY shocks for cheapp

PINandPRAY

Reaction score
We did one last season and it is awesome. Horrible on the trail, but that doesn't matter anyway.
We did run the stock 13 shocks.

Thanks NM, the trail ability doesnt matter me to as well. Im hoping in technical riding it really shines, and maybe a little less fatigue at the end of the day would be a bonus.

HRT Offroad

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I have 2 buddies that ran them last season in combination with raptor shocks. They both liked the width, but didn't like the loss of the swaybar with the narrow stance. They both ordered up alternative impact 36" arms for this season...that can still be used with the sway bar.

Den C

Reaction score
I installed the 36" arms on my 13 with the stock shocks, it worked ok. So i upgraded to the exit shocks and now it's like riding a dirt bike, very tippy, you have to ride it but a lot of fun. I would recommend that if you have to buy shocks you buy the exits. The best price i found was from sled solutions.

Cheers:beer:

Top Bottom