YouTube Subscription contest, win free stuff!

Tman5757

Reaction score
Well it seems I was in the right forum area! So here it goes.

In order to help make our new YouTube channel grow to the state of our old channel faster. We are holding a new subscriber contest. Prizes will be given for the following.

1) All Current and New Subscribers will be entered into a random draw for a copy of our latest DVD mailed to the at no cost.

2) All current and new subscribers that get there friends to join, and message me their channel name, the person that gets the most new adds will win copies of both our current DVD's.

Contest ends at the end of November.

Thats it, we just want to try get our channel back to it's former glory as fast as possible, and hey, I am sure you will like the videos there as well!

Any questions what so ever, drop me a line via the youtube site ( goes directly to my email, so I can answer it faster )

Channel link in my sig!
YouTube - TWSEnterprises's Channel

whitegold

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I am already a subscriber and love your stuff.... would highly recommend your channel to anyone!!! Good luck in getting the numbers up there.

:perfect10:

Tman5757

Reaction score
I am already a subscriber and love your stuff.... would highly recommend your channel to anyone!!! Good luck in getting the numbers up there.

:perfect10:

Thx man, means allot, tell your friends/subs, and get them to tell me you sent em, contest wide open on that aspect!

Top Bottom