Youtube channel

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
https://youtu.be/Yik6OAFlqck

A couple friends and I are trying to get a YouTube channel off the ground for sledding. Never know, right? The sleds are:
2017 sidewinder mtx 162
2019 doo 850 165
2011 doo 800 154
This is a link to our most recent video
Were just some working class goons that like to ride. Give us a like and subscribe if you have time please. Thanks all.

Last edited:

SUMMIT TREE

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a personal preference, but I like to see more filming and less go pro footage. Also I would try to keep them on the shorter side, short and sweet. Keep them wanting more. Anyway thats just my $0.02, from someone who used to make videos all the time. It can be alot of work and very time consuming. Cheers !

joey

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Just a personal preference, but I like to see more filming and less go pro footage. Also I would try to keep them on the shorter side, short and sweet. Keep them wanting more. Anyway thats just my $0.02, from someone who used to make videos all the time. It can be alot of work and very time consuming. Cheers !

Hey man thanks for the input. I agree with you too. I prefer actual filming, just getting the guys to stop and film is challenging but its coming along. Its honestly starting out as a way to show our families and friends what we do in the hills. If it grows beyond that than great. Something to watch all summer. I personally think our videos get better each time as we learn from our mistakes. A fun experience regardless!

Top Bottom