Your first sled video

McLuvin

Reaction score
Been recovering from being sick and a wrecked back (again) so I've been watching old sled videos with my boys. We just watched Snowmotion the art of sledding and I told the kids this was the first video I bought. I think was made in 1992 cause the VMax 4 was in it. Man there are some neat old hillclimb mods and what I'd consider to now be vintage sleds in this flick. Kinda makes me miss the old days. So here's the question of the day: What was your first sled video??

doublek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
My first video was Thunderstruck 1, and I think I almost wore that VHS out.

Slamnek

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Jackson hole hill climb '94 and "Powder bound 2"

Some really sweet old mods in those vids. Big PSI triples with titanium paddles and dudes wearing sweet pink and purple motocross gear.

McLuvin

Reaction score
I forgot about the powder bound videos. I had the first powder bound and lent it out to someone. It never came home! The dudes wearing pink and purple must have been Artic Cat riders! LOL ;):beer:

catmando

Super Moderator
Reaction score
I forgot about the powder bound videos. I had the first powder bound and lent it out to someone. It never came home! The dudes wearing pink and purple must have been Artic Cat riders! LOL ;):beer:

Thats it,Im commin g to see you Mcluvin!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!1
LOL! Just Kidding!
Mine was Danger Zone!
catmando!

Summitric

SUPER COOL MOD & Supporting Vendor
Reaction score
Website
www.bumpertobumper.ca
Ya, i got lots of good ole "steveo" vids, and old jackson hole hillclimb vids too.... Steveo was where chad first started experimenting with cats and turbos, way before "cr" racing days!

Top Bottom