You Polaris Boys Are Being Awful Quiet!

LBZ

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Respect?

Maybe maturity. Lol

Oh wait. This is S&M

I like the photos of the G4's with bent rails showing up now. 3 in one weekend? There seems to be more than one issue is the biggest problem.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bent rails happen to all models and brands in all years. Same with torn tracks, bent bars, etc. Not a problem issue isolated to the 850. Moreso the rider IMO.

The multiple strength issues in the bulkhead and modules, and clutch/belt issues however are. Doo best smarten up and at least issue a statement acknowledging the problems and say they are working on it sooner than later though. A lot of pissed off owners of 17g garage art out there.

As far as Poo owners not saying anything I think it's because everyone realizes that the sled has A LOT of potential and isn't to be taken lightly. When Doo gets it figured out, all brands better have something in the works to compete.

On another note how is the second year on the newest Poo motor working out? I haven't heard of much bad possibly a good sign they figured it out finally.

LUCKY 7

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I wondering about the newest Poo motor too?
Bent rails happen to all models and brands in all years. Same with torn tracks, bent bars, etc. Not a problem issue isolated to the 850. Moreso the rider IMO.

The multiple strength issues in the bulkhead and modules, and clutch/belt issues however are. Doo best smarten up and at least issue a statement acknowledging the problems and say they are working on it sooner than later though. A lot of pissed off owners of 17g garage art out there.

As far as Poo owners not saying anything I think it's because everyone realizes that the sled has A LOT of potential and isn't to be taken lightly. When Doo gets it figured out, all brands better have something in the works to compete.

On another note how is the second year on the newest Poo motor working out? I haven't heard of much bad possibly a good sign they figured it out finally.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah but I haven't seen three different Axys photos pop up over the weekend with bent rails. Haven't seen any Axys with bent rails in two winters.

Sooo.......? Lol

But what about eaten tracks from not enough clips, and Polaris not warranty that stuff???

I know 2 people u know that have had that issue

sent while drinking tea's

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
But what about eaten tracks from not enough clips, and Polaris not warranty that stuff???

I know 2 people u know that have had that issue

Yeah but just like LBZ said. Lots of variables there.

There are way more tracks out there that have no issues. Is it rider induced?

Man the Doolaid flows heavy in the Polaris threads. Lol

Looking for something better I thinks.

Don't worry I can get you all hooked up. I will even give you introductory classes on the new acronyms you will need to learn.

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Yeah but I haven't seen three different Axys photos pop up over the weekend with bent rails. Haven't seen any Axys with bent rails in two winters.

Sooo.......? Lol

Maybe you are looking at one brand only Danny. All the better to stir the pot? I agree bent rails are a uniform problem across the board. There are other options if you like tail landing your sled to stop this from happening.

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Maybe you are looking at one brand only Danny. All the better to stir the pot? I agree bent rails are a uniform problem across the board. There are other options if you like tail landing your sled to stop this from happening.

I just look at the social media that pops up on my feeds. Are the rails on the G4 the same as the XM? I don't even think I saw any 174's XM being bent.

I am glad there are guys out there with zero issues on their new G4's. It would be a real piss off having spent $16000+ on a lemon. But if you can't afford to take the chance then don't get a first year sled, any brand.

Cat has a big year coming up for 2018. Maybe those disappointed with the G4 can make another mistake. lol

snopro

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
I just look at the social media that pops up on my feeds. Are the rails on the G4 the same as the XM? I don't even think I saw any 174's XM being bent.

I am glad there are guys out there with zero issues on their new G4's. It would be a real piss off having spent $16000+ on a lemon. But if you can't afford to take the chance then don't get a first year sled, any brand.

Cat has a big year coming up for 2018. Maybe those disappointed with the G4 can make another mistake. lol
We saw bent rails in the last few years at the store. It happens. Some guys need to buy Freerides IMO.

tex78

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Don't need any more n.d.p ( new ditch pickle) on or off the trails

takethebounce

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Don't need any more n.d.p ( new ditch pickle) on or off the trails

The industry needs all manufacturers to keep updating their products. Otherwise you would have been stuck riding Phazers and S chassis for the last 10 years.

It will be interesting to see if the G4 issues hurt second year sales. There will always be the same guys buying new but maybe the ones who wanted to see what happened will think twice.

Top Bottom