you know your life sucks when................

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
i was so nervous and afraid of failing that i went to the bathroom in timmies knelt down in the stall , took off my hat and prayed for ten minutes asking God to help me pass and i believe thats the reason why i got 100%!! my sister failed 4 times , my bro got 62% and my other sister got 62%........

THANK YOU JESUS!

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Driving is common sense. I passed first try and only 1 deduction of 10 points, had maybe 3 hours of driving experience prior to it. If you cannot pass a driving test no problem first try you shouldn't EVER have a lisence.

But congratz. Now for the gdl test in 2 years!

Last edited:

polarice

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL LMFAO GOTCHA!!! this is all a joke , the van is completely fine , and so am I , this was all for fun! and you guys bought it!!! LOL this was payback for the time when i posted about the driver's license a few months ago!!

no its all good here , i got 100% on the test and drove (at night) without a hitch!!!

"you cant believe everything you read on the internet".

kinda thought something was up when ya said the van went right to the salvage yard ....

plio7

GBCA Member
Reaction score
thanks bogger , i finally got you guys back!

did you believe it? just askin..........

almost believable, until you said it was enough of a write off it went strait to the wreckers.....would take a couple days for insurance to even get a full quote on it, then the paper work has to be down to have it officially written off......lots of time for pictures.....no car goes strait tot he wreckers, too much red tape.

none the less.......good on ya for passing and for the joke......congrats joey....if it is the real joey that passed

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Good Job Joey....

Nice joke too...:d

team dirt

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Website
www.sledseymourarm.ca
you ride an sx700.

thats what i first thought when i clicked on this thread. congrats on passing. are you guys planning on travelling hiway 1 through alberta cause i dont live to far off the hiway. just want to keep the kid and dog in thatday. Cheers Joey

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you ride an sx700.

thats what i first thought when i clicked on this thread. congrats on passing. are you guys planning on travelling hiway 1 through alberta cause i dont live to far off the hiway. just want to keep the kid and dog in thatday. Cheers Joey

i'm not sure excactly which route were taking , i just know were going through alberta.

thanks for all the comments everybody , and thanks for the encouragement before i wrote the test bogger!

yah right pilo you bought it 100% theirs no getting around that fact!

Top Bottom