you know your life sucks when................

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you pass your G1 test first try , so your dad lets you drive the caravan home , some old woman pulls out in front of you at the last second , you t-bone her and total the caravan and then your dad says "you'll never drive under my insurance ever again!"...

thats my day.:(

arff

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
:nopics:
you pass your G1 test first try , so your dad lets you drive the caravan home , some old woman pulls out in front of you at the last second , you t-bone her and total the caravan and then your dad says "you'll never drive under my insurance ever again!"...

Throttle*Queen

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
you pass your G1 test first try , so your dad lets you drive he caravan home , so old woman pulls out in front of you at the last second , you t-bone her and total the caravan and then your dad says "you'll never drive under my insurance ever again!"...

Glad to hear you passed! Shitty bout the other part though! Watch out modman!!! Might b a dangerous race! :d
Sorry Joey (just jokes but)...had to!

buck50

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Who was named as at fault?
i was wondering too! cause if it's not your fault, then it won't affect your dad's insurance at all!

inquiring minds want to know?????????????????????????????????????????????

94fordguy

i was wondering too! cause if it's not your fault, then it won't affect your dad's insurance at all!

inquiring minds want to know?????????????????????????????????????????????

Yup

Sucks to hear tho... glad everyone is ok:beer:

Cyle

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
That sucks. Hope it ain't your fault if you want to afford insurance :eek:

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL LMFAO GOTCHA!!! this is all a joke , the van is completely fine , and so am I , this was all for fun! and you guys bought it!!! LOL this was payback for the time when i posted about the driver's license a few months ago!!

no its all good here , i got 100% on the test and drove (at night) without a hitch!!!

"you cant believe everything you read on the internet".

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
LOL LMFAO GOTCHA!!! this is all a joke , the van is completely fine , and so am I , this was all for fun! and you guys bought it!!! LOL this was payback for the time when i posted about the driver's license a few months ago!!

no its all good here , i got 100% on the test and drove (at night) without a hitch!!!

It was just so totally believable even expected... good to hear everything is OK. Please send advanced warning if you plan on driving through Alberta along with a map of your planned route.

TheLonelyIsland

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
It was just so totally believable even expected... good to hear everything is OK. Please send advanced warning if you plan on driving through Alberta along with a map of your planned route.

thanks

oh i'm goin through alberta!! look for a dark green 97 dodge cummins towing a 23 ft easton enclosed trailer followed by a light green 93 mercury topaz , i will be driving the topaz!

Orrin

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
thanks

oh i'm goin through alberta!! look for a dark green 97 dodge cummins towing a 23 ft easton enclosed trailer followed by a light green 93 mercury topaz , i will be driving the topaz!

Dates, we need dates and times to be safe.

Bogger

Bogger of the GBCA
Reaction score

Ahhhh Grasshopper.... But what would Jesus do??????????????????

God has given us REAL EYES to REALISE the REAL LIES..... Just sayin..

Congrats Kid...good on ya....

Top Bottom