You just can’t make this stuff up - ecosexuals are going to save the environment

Bisch

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
“thinking about the earth as a lover is the first step toward taking the environmental crisis seriously. "If you piss off your mother, she's probably going to forgive you. If you treat your lover badly, she's going to break up with you."

And

“Morgan and Weiss both say that they also see sex as a potentially powerful tool for motivating people to make the environment a priority. As Weiss put it: "If you're running from floods, you won't have any time for sex."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wdbgyq/ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-earth-could-save-it

pipes

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
“thinking about the earth as a lover is the first step toward taking the environmental crisis seriously. "If you piss off your mother, she's probably going to forgive you. If you treat your lover badly, she's going to break up with you."

And

“Morgan and Weiss both say that they also see sex as a potentially powerful tool for motivating people to make the environment a priority. As Weiss put it: "If you're running from floods, you won't have any time for sex."

https://www.vice.com/en_us/article/wdbgyq/ecosexuals-believe-having-sex-with-the-earth-could-save-it

Morgan says there are people who F!@# trees and masturbate under waterfalls.

wait till the leaf lickers hear about that

Stg2Suby

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Does seem a little strange, but then again I'm pretty out of touch with the current culture

Attachments

• Capture.PNG
    Capture.PNG
    521.2 KB · Views: 317

Caper11

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Wtf is the matter with people these days!!!!

Gender reassignment, sex with trees and ****!!! This is a fetish and a mental problem that should be counseled!
Whats next???

Last edited:

ferniesnow

I'm doo-ing it!
Reaction score
Morgan says there are people who F!@# trees and masturbate under waterfalls.

wait till the leaf lickers hear about that

I should have read the posts in the thread before I copied this............

[FONT=HelveticaNeueArabic, Lora, Georgia, TazuganeGothic, serif]On one end, it encompasses people who try to use sustainable sex products, or who enjoy skinny dipping and naked hiking. On the other are "people who roll around in the dirt having an orgasm covered in potting soil," she said. "There are people who **** trees, or masturbate under a waterfall.[/FONT]

The world (or rather the people in it) is/are getting crazier and crazier. I really feel for the people who are middle aged (40-60 so to speak) that will have to put up with this **** for the rest of their lives. The people who are younger, probably will be so brain washed by governments, teachers, peers, etc.. that it won't matter to them. Us older folks will just see the beginning and then we will be nice and cozy in our pine boxes or urns.

papajake

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
So you’re saying it’s ok to get a woody when the wife has a pee next to a evergreen when we’re sledding

Ronaha

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
You know your in the city way to long if being in nature is such a big deal you wanna phuck it.Then again my dog always has a boner on the way to Rocky lol.

imdoo'n

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
so that is what was on the tree yesterday, nasty very nasty,

Luke The Drifter

Active VIP Member
Reaction score
Pretty sure that interspecies copulation is illegal. Jail time?

Every day the world keeps getting more twisted and f*cked up. And people ask me why I want to eventually live in the middle of nowhere!

niner

Active VIP Member
Reaction score

Attachments

• D35CE796-94D7-43F5-AF1D-6D5856D4B544.jpeg
    D35CE796-94D7-43F5-AF1D-6D5856D4B544.jpeg
    192 KB · Views: 118
Top Bottom